• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

I just mean.  I hope that if something happens.  The responsibility is assigned appropriately.  

He is the president.  There’s gotta be some expectation of a duty to not stir up violence in the service of his own political interests. 

You mean like what happened in the El Paso shooting? 

1 hour ago, Rico said:

He's on it. The latest tweet:

"Now the press is trying to sell the fact that I wanted a Moat stuffed with alligators and snakes, with an electrified fence and sharp spikes on top, at our Southern Border. I may be tough on Border Security, but not that tough. The press has gone Crazy. Fake News!"

2 hours ago, Rico said:

This article is very damning.

This article is based on interviews with more than a dozen White House and administration officials directly involved in the events of that week in March. They were granted anonymity to describe sensitive conversations with the president and top officials in the government.

Many of you will say the Times is making this up. Whatever.

19 minutes ago, Taylor said:

This article is very damning.

Many of you will say the Times is making this up. Whatever.

I believe every word of it actually. I guess my question is, who is surprised by this? This is exactly who he was, who he is and who ran for office and who was elected. The article reads like an odd, ironic endorsement of Trump.

22 minutes ago, Adam said:

I believe every word of it actually. I guess my question is, who is surprised by this? This is exactly who he was, who he is and who ran for office and who was elected. The article reads like an odd, ironic endorsement of Trump.

Him encouraging that one dude to break the law, and then promising to pardon him later? I'm pretty sure that's an impeachable offense.