• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

10 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Some of the folks here think that racism is Black people's faults, and that it doesn't exist anymore, and that talking about racism (even though it doesn't exist anymore) will just make white people feel guilty, so we shouldn't do it.

I don’t anyone believes racism doesn’t exists.  Most of us with real life experience know that the solution isn’t found in the Pepperdine faculty lounge or the Unitarian church of Taylor. You have good intentions but lack the experience and knowledge of the subject matter. Race shaming whites only drives us further apart.  Do you come home and tell your wife she needs to lose 15lbs and then ask her for a blow?

35 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Taylor dodges a lot of questions because he doesn’t have answers to them. I’ve never met him in person and I’m beginning to think he’s actually a woman with a fake internet persona. 

That would explain everything. 

Cals had this theory many years ago, so you're a bit behind.

I've answered these questions many times before. The podcast episode I linked to has some examples of what I'm talking about.

Joe Rogan should interview a Black dude and ask him about his experiences with racism.

Also, @failos can confirm my existence.

15 minutes ago, cals said:

Let’s look at a couple recent “controversial” topics on the main board this last year.  (1)  Trevor Bauer and (2) Ty Buttrey.  I advocated my positions strongly in the face of extreme opposition.  And eventually what happened? I was right. The dumb fucks with no life experience attacked me but I was right.

So I think it’s likely you are a woman.  It’s like how my dog is never wrong when he thinks there’s a tennis ball under the couch and everyone thinks he’s crazy until we lift the couch and there’s the ball.  Same thing.

There's nothing more masculine than having to explain you were right.

8 minutes ago, cals said:

By the way, only a woman would question a man having to explain why he’s right.  As men we often have to explain WHY we are right.  To WOMEN.

You're trying too hard. It's okay, cals. We accept you either way.

On 1/20/2022 at 5:26 AM, Lhalo said:

I did an appraisal for a triplex in Lynwood back in another life. That place has some serious ghettoness to it. Not East LA though more toward South Central. 

Lynwood is north compton, basically. A lot of Lynwood gangs actually claim compton.

Suge Knights neighborhood is on the border, claims territory in both cities.

They also beef hard with Watts gangs, because theyre like 4 blocks west of them

Michael Rapaport, the actor, posted video on Tuesday that he said showed a brazen shoplifter causally walking out of a New York City Rite Aid after filling up a few bags.

"I can’t believe I’m seeing this s--t," Rapaport could be heard saying on a second video, uploaded to TikTok.

The video appeared to show the suspect walking right past a security officer, who made no gesture to stop the individual.

"This f–---g guy just filled his two bags up with everything in Rite Aid, right here on 80th [Street] and First Avenue, is walking down the street like s--t is Gucci. Looking me in my face like, ‘what’s good?' I was watching him the whole time," he added.

"My man just went Christmas shopping in January. He had the condoms, the shampoo," Rapaport continued.

The comedian noted in the Instagram video's caption that the Rite Aid would be closing its doors soon because of such thefts. The NYPD and Rite Aid did not immediately respond to after-hours emails from Fox News. 

michael-rapaport-films-robbery-new-york