• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

32 minutes ago, NrM said:

I guess there's mini riots forming from this incident?

Dude had a gun in his pants

They ALWAYS hide stuff in their crotch area because many officers tend to not focus there as they don't want to fondle their junk. Holy fuck! This is why malfunction drills are important for anyone that owns a gun

Edited by Jason

10 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Are they not allowed to carry guns? I mean if you are carrying and a cop is detaining you I'm positive you need to let them know you're carrying. 

But still, they're allowed to have guns, are they not?

Depends on the state and yes, you should tell the cop you are carrying when you make contact. If someone is hiding it in their crotch it's a safe bet that person is prohibited from owning or possessing a firearm. 

I don't deny that black and hispanic males cause more crime than other races, but have you considered why that might be?

If you say it's just how they are or it's how they were born, you're a fucking racist.

Dude, you've been openly like this for years. Why are you denying it?

6 minutes ago, cals said:

Because I’m not fucking racist.  I understand that’s difficult for you to grasp.  But I simply am not.

You absolutely are. Like dude, you just said most black males are felons. And you were wrong. You based that statement on what? It wasn't "facts". 

Just own it.

4 minutes ago, cals said:

As for why they commit more crime? I don’t care.  Nothing justifies violent crime.  And you and do gooders like you are actually hurting them by giving them a built in excuse instead of making them have some level of personal responsibility for their actions.

Lol @ "do gooders". 

You have to justify every police shooting by basically saying they were a felon and a criminal, regardless of the situation itself.

Making "martyrs" out of guys like George Floyd is definitely a stupid way to go, but who the person was doesn't justify them being shot. This is far right Catholic republican bullshit. Gotta get that criminal history because it's relevant to that current situation. Guess what? It isn't. Did you look up the criminal history of Ashli Babbitt? No. No one did. Because it wasn't relevant. Her actions and motives were. 

I'm not giving anyone a "built in excuse". I'm giving justification, just as you are.

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Lol @ "do gooders". 

You have to justify every police shooting by basically saying they were a felon and a criminal, regardless of the situation itself.

Making "martyrs" out of guys like George Floyd is definitely a stupid way to go, but who the person was doesn't justify them being shot. This is far right Catholic republican bullshit. Gotta get that criminal history because it's relevant to that current situation. Guess what? It isn't. Did you look up the criminal history of Ashli Babbitt? No. No one did. Because it wasn't relevant. Her actions and motives were. 

I'm not giving anyone a "built in excuse". I'm giving justification, just as you are.

Lol @ "Far right Catholic Republican Bullshit"

I do agree with your points here. The only thing that justifies deadly force is a threat level high enough to warrant it. 

Just now, st1ckboy said:

@Jason I'm guessing having your finger on the trigger like that is no bueno? 

Rule #3 "Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot"

I want to see the video this picture was taken from. It's probably very entertaining. To be honest, I thought Robertson died a few years back

17 minutes ago, cals said:

I fixed it when I looked up the stats (which weren’t that far off).  The point was still valid and not racist.  Why do you WANT me to be racist?  So you can dismiss otherwise valid points?

No, because I know you're a good person otherwise.

But online, you definitely push it and are always immediately on the side of the police because of your preconceived notion that the dead black guy was a criminal. That's not a "valid point". 

I already admitted that blacks and hispanics cause most of the crime in this country. That is a fact. 

I simply give, again, a justification for their actions. Not an excuse. Criminals are criminals. But it's hypocritical as fuck to call me out on that when you and every con here are giving justification for the cops who shot someone dead. 

Is there any police shooting where you question the actions of the police? Jason and Blarg have done it. Kevin has. They're all conservatives. 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Lol @ "Far right Catholic Republican Bullshit"

I do agree with your points here. The only thing that justifies deadly force is a threat level high enough to warrant it. 

That first comment was overboard, I admit. But it's absolutely the way things go now with these guys.

Here's a great example:

f8282b7.jpg

Daunte Right had a gun. That's automatically a negative judgment of his character. Why? You know why. 

23 minutes ago, Jason said:

Rule #3 "Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot"

I want to see the video this picture was taken from. It's probably very entertaining. To be honest, I thought Robertson died a few years back

There’s nothing in that photo that proves he didn’t 

16 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

That first comment was overboard, I admit. But it's absolutely the way things go now with these guys.

Here's a great example:

f8282b7.jpg

Daunte Right had a gun. That's automatically a negative judgment of his character. Why? You know why. 

He wasn't old enough to have a handgun in Minnesota and they require a permit to buy one so there is no way it was a legal gun. 

3 minutes ago, cals said:

https://nypost.com/2021/04/13/daunte-wright-was-facing-attempted-robbery-case-when-killed-by-cop/

I understand most of the media ignores this, but it needs to be part of the conversation.

Both this kid and the police officer in this case have to take responsibility in his unnecessary death. The cop fucked up and that's on her but it wasn't because the kid was half black. The kid fucked up for resisting arrest and that's on him.  

7 minutes ago, cals said:

He was being arrested because his bail had been revoked for possessing a gun after his arrest for armed robbery.  If you don't think that is relevant, then why are we even talking?

That charge was in December of 2019. This was the warrant they were acting on:

image.png

Failure to appear in court. That was the charge that caused them to try to arrest him. 

He ran. Stupid, yes. But how is that worth being shot? The cop said she thought her gun was a taser. Do you believe that shit? Of course you do.