• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

53 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I love diversity. It's where we start experiencing a lack of it that I stay away.

I am not opposed to diversity but I am opposed to criminal behavior. Unfortunately, economics and race are indicators of criminal behavior. When driving, I don't have time to sort good from bad. A GPS like this could help all races. I am sure most minorities would prefer not to drive through a lot of areas in Arkansas. 

3 minutes ago, cals said:

In the “who didn’t see this coming” news category:

https://nypost.com/2021/04/13/daunte-wright-was-facing-attempted-robbery-case-when-killed-by-cop/

Dude had robbed a women at gunpoint, had his bail revoked for possessing a gun and was about to be arrested on this outstanding warrant.  

He should get a memorial too so he can leave behind a legacy like George Floyd did. 

I wish somehow these dipshits would only choose releasing their gun from their holster when there is a credible threat. A jackass wriggling out of cuffs and driving away is not a credible threat. 

And I'm not buying her excuse she thought she had a taser in hand, that's is fucking ridiculous. Police spend thousands of hours on the firing line and there is nothing similar between a service pistol and a taser. Nothing.

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I wish somehow these dipshits would only choose releasing their gun from their holster when there is a credible threat. A jackass wriggling out of cuffs and driving away is not a credible threat. 

And I'm not buying her excuse she thought she had a taser in hand, that's is fucking ridiculous. Police spend thousands of hours on the firing line and there is nothing similar between a service pistol and a taser. Nothing.

This is not accurate. Unless they are in a specialized division, they only have to qualify quarterly. It's obvious from the video that she honestly thought she had her taser out but it's still not a good excuse and she should be charged. This situation would have been ideal for either the taser or pepper spray.  It's like the old people that hit the gas instead of the brake. They've been driving for 70 years and still can't get it right?  

6 hours ago, Blarg said:

Nobody wants to drive through any part of Arkansas if they can avoid it. 

Very true. I have drove through several times at night with two mexicans int he car. I passed several white pride billboards. Luckily, we got through without seeing any cross burning rituals.

5 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Very true. I have drove through several times at night with two mexicans int he car. I passed several white pride billboards. Luckily, we got through without seeing any cross burning rituals.

The cross burning would help visibility while driving at night. 

33 minutes ago, Rico said:

"Bad" Lieutenant?  Did he cheat on a test in high school?

No,his  mustache and haircut are in clear violation of Army Regulation 670-1. Most decent Army Lieutenants don't have facial hair. The officer is obviously attempting to mentor this young Lt

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

Was this the dude they said “failed to yield” and then pepper sprayed him? Do they have dash cam footage of this failure to yield?

It's ok if they don't, I'm sure he was arrested 2 years ago so it's justified.