• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

I just don't get the outrage over losing this scumbag. I can see firing the officer but I don't see a murder charge here. He had so many drugs in his system that he may have died anyway. If we really want to help these communities, we need to focus on fixing the fatherless homes. All this police brutality and social justice uproar, doesn't address the real problem. 

He’ll get off. 

23 hours ago, Jason said:

He’ll get manslaughter and maybe 5 years at most 

it was a combo of things that killed floyd. chauvin looked smug as can be while holding floyd down with his knee, which always seemed unnecessary given that floyd wasn't fighting back. putting his hand in his pocket always struck me as just complete arrogance. i keep wondering why it took almost 9 minutes before they got off of floyd and would like to hear an explanation.

13 minutes ago, Tank said:

it was a combo of things that killed floyd. chauvin looked smug as can be while holding floyd down with his knee, which always seemed unnecessary given that floyd wasn't fighting back. putting his hand in his pocket always struck me as just complete arrogance. i keep wondering why it took almost 9 minutes before they got off of floyd and would like to hear an explanation.

It was excessive force. It’s easy to tell when resistance stops