• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

18 minutes ago, Don said:

Apparently it was an accidental discharge. The officer meant to grab her taser, but grabbed her pistol instead. Oops.

I believe this is probably what happened (not the first time) but it's an unacceptable mistake

15 hours ago, Blarg said:

I guess nobody at the NYP knows that South LA and Ingelwood are shitholes. 

i thought about that, too.

but she still dropped $2.5 mil on four homes. rather impressive for someone who's promoting the opposite of capitolism.

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

I believe this is probably what happened (not the first time) but it's an unacceptable mistake

Agreed. That's an unacceptable mistake for anyone carrying a weapon, and even more so for an LEO. My question is what would happen to a normal citizen if they made the same mistake, and if this officer will be handled in the same way. 

1 minute ago, Don said:

Agreed. That's an unacceptable mistake for anyone carrying a weapon, and even more so for an LEO. My question is what would happen to a normal citizen if they made the same mistake, and if this officer will be handled in the same way. 

If you have a CCW permit they will take it away. I’m certain an LEO would be fired even if there were no injuries. 

Just now, Jason said:

If you have a CCW permit they will take it away. I’m certain an LEO would be fired even if there were no injuries. 

Both of those sound correct. I meant what would happen criminally in the case of an accidental discharge resulting in the death of another person. To me that sounds like involuntary manslaughter.

4 minutes ago, Don said:

Both of those sound correct. I meant what would happen criminally in the case of an accidental discharge resulting in the death of another person. To me that sounds like involuntary manslaughter.

Agreed 

1 hour ago, cals said:

Same shit applies.  Don’t fuck with cops.  Don’t try to flee.  

And had he not been shot the next thing that was going to happen was a high speed chase. Shit this mistake probably saved lives.

Yeah this officer fucked really bad but all the guy had to do was cooperate and nothing would have happened 

10 minutes ago, cals said:

There’s been examples of totally innocent black dudes being shot by cops.  Those aren’t the ones that BLM jumps on.  It’s always the ones where the dudes basically got themselves killed.  I don’t get it.

It’s just an excuse for them act like they really want to 

A lot of black people will never be satisfied. Two of the last 3 Presidents are black. We have sown cool slogans on every sports team in the country. Every Target, Wal Mart, and insurance commercial feature Black Americans. I watched 9 straight commercials and there was a black person in every single one of them. Outside of sports, they haven't been this over represented since Whats Happening and Cops were cancelled