• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Lol at no more policing or incarceration. Is it every man for himself now? This bitch is a nut case 

she's right. if people are left on their own, they'll always choose to do good 100% of the time.

9 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

No I used him as an example based on  intellectual capacity. 

your point was not lost on me. he's a great example of someone who was in a horrible situation but chose to make something positive of his life and succeeded. 

My position on this has sort of gone in the direction that ideally, we have emergency response services that have more specifically defined jobs and that some of those services should not be armed.  Traffic enforcement, welfare checks etc.  maybe these people should not be the same guys that we ask to deal with violent criminals.  

i realize there are issues here as well.  That stuff can be dangerous as well.  But lots of things *can* be dangerous.  My mind is not completely set.  

These riots and my move to KC has convinced me that I need a GPS with racial demographic technology. A man should be able to set a tolerance level on diversity and get a map avoiding those areas. It would be less effective in Georgia but pretty useful in the midwest. 

15 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

These riots and my move to KC has convinced me that I need a GPS with racial demographic technology. A man should be able to set a tolerance level on diversity and get a map avoiding those areas. It would be less effective in Georgia but pretty useful in the midwest. 

I bet if you hit up Cals he can loan you one 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

I love diversity. It's where we start experiencing a lack of it that I stay away.