• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Players and Owners far apart

7 minutes ago, RendZone said:

That’s the reality. 

No, that is what you have made up in your head.  If they play it is because they agreed to play.  If you think they aren’t going to give an effort that is you projecting again.  Most of these players are the very best of the best and you don’t become that by giving a half ass effort.  Also, most players are playing for future money, so even if you believe they only play for money, well they got a reason to play hard this year as well.  

6 minutes ago, Stradling said:

No, that is what you have made up in your head.  If they play it is because they agreed to play.  If you think they aren’t going to give an effort that is you projecting again.  Most of these players are the very best of the best and you don’t become that by giving a half ass effort.  Also, most players are playing for future money, so even if you believe they only play for money, well they got a reason to play hard this year as well.  

Well that’s your opinion. I believe that the players feed off of the fans so fan-less games will inherently be watered down. 

4 hours ago, RendZone said:

Well that’s your opinion. I believe that the players feed off of the fans so fan-less games will inherently be watered down. 

I agree with you on this to an extent.  Players will do their absolute best given the circumstances, but playing with fans gives the players an extra boost for sure.  It'll be very strange for sure.

6 hours ago, RendZone said:

I’m not going after anybody. I’m already on record saying that I think fan- less baseball is going to suck so I’m good with no baseball until 2021 to avoid watching half- hearted games played by disgruntled players. I’m completely fine with waiting until next spring.  

They won't have much reason to be disgruntled if the owners paid them what they agreed to.