• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

North Korea

6 hours ago, Tank said:

I’d like Biden to start having a conversation with Kim. No need to take any kind of military action at this point, but sitting around and ignoring this isn’t going to make it go away. Kim likes to rattle his Sabre very loudly in public, so Biden needs get on the phone with him and his people and start doing the job Americans hired him to do.

Many here still haven't got over that Trump isn't president any more

Biden is at the plate so it's all about him

8 hours ago, Blarg said:

Trump got Rocket Boy to quit launching test missiles over Japan. It deescalated a lot of tension in the area and got our generals to back down on retaliatory action or first strike. One of the few things Trump did well and that was not to create a new war or accelerate the flames on one that had been reduced to embers. 

Redondo's article was about NK starting up their nuclear program again (the word "again" isn't accurate because it is something they never stopped doing under Trump and continue to do so under Biden). The aren't launching missiles right now though? So what is there to do? Trump didn't stop them so why should Biden? 

To be honest, I agree with Tank that Biden could talk with Kim. Maybe even strike a deal but what is the point? In this highly partisan country, it will be just be slammed and criticized. And then revoked under the next president. Tensions will increase. People will say that NK was never abiding by the deal (and they would probably be right knowing Kim's character).

Oh and Redondo,we can still talk about Trump because not doing so isn't providing a full context of history and if there is one thing I know, we don't want to appear as if we are erasing history.

10 hours ago, Tank said:

I’d like Biden to start having a conversation with Kim. No need to take any kind of military action at this point, but sitting around and ignoring this isn’t going to make it go away. Kim likes to rattle his Sabre very loudly in public, so Biden needs get on the phone with him and his people and start doing the job Americans hired him to do.

They should start a podcast together.

Joe, Kim and a bowl of green tea ice cream.

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Oh and Redondo,we can still talk about Trump because not doing so isn't providing a full context of history and if there is one thing I know, we don't want to appear as if we are erasing history.

Wait, I thought we were erasing history

Libs are trying real hard

Lol

11 hours ago, Blarg said:

I'm not combing every thread to see what stupid snarky comment you've made or what bullshit St1ckboy has promoted. Unlike you, that only has the occasional diaper change to deal with, I had to work today.

I worked too yesterday, son.

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.businessinsider.com/kim-jong-un-not-unwell-quietly-designing-logos-instead-report-2021-10

Kim Jong Un was presumed to be sick when he vanished from public life several times this year, but he was actually judging designs for wine bottles, cargo ships, and school uniforms, according to an analysis from NK News.

Also, I have business proposal Taylor.  I can take the wonderful art you presented there.  Make them NFT’s and sell them to the smartest people on the internet.  I will split the profits 60/40.  I get the 60 of course because the idea came from my beautiful mind palace.  Deal ?

Edited by UndertheHalo

18 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Also, I have business proposal Taylor.  I can take the wonderful art you presented there.  Make them NFT’s and sell them to the smartest people on the internet.  I will split the profits 60/40.  I get the 60 of course because the idea came from my beautiful mind palace.  Deal ?

Let me talk about it with my people and I'll get back to you.

3 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Hunter Biden can hook you up