• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

North Korea

Just now, st1ckboy said:

You decide what hops you are going to use?

Not yet. I just thought about brewing last night. I have to go through all my equipment and make sure it's up to par. After that I'm going to see what is available. I'll probably start out with a kit this time since I haven't done it in a long time.

8 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Not yet. I just thought about brewing last night. I have to go through all my equipment and make sure it's up to par. After that I'm going to see what is available. I'll probably start out with a kit this time since I haven't done it in a long time.

I'll start getting the labels printed for you. 

download (21).jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-defense-secretary-north-korea-warning

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin on Thursday warned North Korea that U.S. forces are ready to "fight tonight" after the dictatorship condemned military drills taking place in South Korea.

The U.S. and South Korean militaries have resumed springtime drills in South Korea after pausing exercises last February due to coronavirus concerns.

Austin discussed the U.S. military's commitment to "denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula" and "the importance of maintaining military readiness" during a press conference Wednesday.

"Our force remains ready to 'fight tonight,' and we continue to make progress toward the eventual transition of wartime Operational Control to a [Republic of Korea]-commanded, future Combined Forces Command," the defense secretary said.

tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-defense-secretary-north-korea-warning

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin on Thursday warned North Korea that U.S. forces are ready to "fight tonight" after the dictatorship condemned military drills taking place in South Korea.

The U.S. and South Korean militaries have resumed springtime drills in South Korea after pausing exercises last February due to coronavirus concerns.

Austin discussed the U.S. military's commitment to "denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula" and "the importance of maintaining military readiness" during a press conference Wednesday.

"Our force remains ready to 'fight tonight,' and we continue to make progress toward the eventual transition of wartime Operational Control to a [Republic of Korea]-commanded, future Combined Forces Command," the defense secretary said.

tenor.gif

@Adam that man is clearly not in ketosis, you lied to me.

• 5 weeks later...

Kim Jong-un has ordered his nuclear missiles to be "combat ready" so they can be fired at any time, reports say.

According to a high-ranking source, officials in charge of North Korea's rockets have been told to be ready to execute orders "at any time."

Swell...

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2715502/north-korea-missiles-ready-combat/

• 5 months later...