• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Empty stadium baseball

Claude

Could you really enjoy watching televised MLB games with zero fans in the stands? What kind of excitement would that generate? No need for the Rally Monkey, "MAKE SOME NOISE" or any walk up music. 

Thoughts? I personally think it would suck. Imagine winning a World Series with no fans and no parade. 

15 minutes ago, Stradling said:

It’s not going to happen but yes I absolutely could enjoy watching a game on TV without fans.  The Rally Monkey isn’t a thing on TV nor is the “Make Some Noise” signs.  

Imagine Albert passing Mays in an empty stadium or Ohtani throwing a perfect game in Anaheim with nobody there. It really all seems pointless. Imagine Trout in the bottom of the 9th hitting a walkoff jack with the bases juiced down by 3 runs with no “Drive home safely”

Edited by RendZone

When playing in front of empty stadiums first came up in March I thought it was a ridiculous idea and felt it wouldn't make good business playing without the revenues of games.  However it might really be a great idea.  All live sports are cancelled.  Sports fans across the country are begging for sports to follow.  And if baseball comeback they would have a monopoly with the news.  No NBA playoff hype.  No NfL Camp or draft.  No NBA draft.  No hockey.  Only baseball.  Mlb would have a monopoly to brand the sport.

53 minutes ago, Stradling said:

As of now all I can do is imagine those things.  If they were playing I wouldn’t have to imagine I could actually enjoy it.  

Do you think that the fans increase the intensity of the play on the field or is it your belief that the fans don't matter and everything would remain the same.