• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

8 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

Why is Trump being used as a guinea pig? I'd imagine they use experimental drugs if his situation was dire, but his symptoms were "mild" and were only into day 5.

This shit doesn't make any sense.

It would probably make more sense if you were a doctor. He’s also the president and last time I checked they go over board when it comes to security 

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

I'm seeing people say this is some kind of conspiracy because only Republicans are getting it. One guy on my Facebook feed said the news is refusing to report Dems getting Covid.

A very small anecdotal sample size. But it's truly amazing how stupid people have become. 

I’ve had a couple of people at work mention this as well.  It’s definitely a deeply dumb thing that’s out there. 

2 minutes ago, Spin Rate said:

Christie was in the ABC News studio with Stephanopoulos and others during the debate, so you cons might get your wish when a bunch of lib journalists get it.

You guys act like this is some sort of death wish. These people will be sick for a while and then they'll be fine. 

It looks like angelinKC got interviewed by The Guardian.

Sean Patterson is not worried that Donald Trump has been hospitalized with coronavirus because he believes what the president tells him.

“It’s a hoax. There’s no pandemic. As Trump said, how many millions die of flu?” said the 56-year-old truck driver outside the early voting station in St Joseph, Missouri – a stronghold for the president.

But then Patterson pauses and contemplates the possibility that Trump really does have Covid-19.

“If he’s sick, then they planted it when they tested him. It’s what they did to me when I went to hospital for my heart beating too fast. Two weeks later I got a cold,” he said. “It’s political. I don’t trust the US government at all. Who are they to mandate personal safety? I listen to Trump.”

3 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I don't care about the amount of cases. What matters is that death counts are way down. Sorry it's not as bad as you want it to be.

There's no need to project petty thinking on others. I am really, really, really happy that things are getting better and my life at work and home are much closer to "normal" than they have been since late June. Based on your posts here, the closest that you seem to have come to being personally affected by this whole thing is having your feathers ruffled. Grow up, dude.

2 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Based on your posts here, the closest that you seem to have come to being personally affected by this whole thing is having your feathers ruffled. 

Ha. That goes for the entire Spin Forum. None of this shit affects anyone here.