• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

23 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

He tested negative. What’s the big deal?

There is a small window where you can have it and still test negative. Everyone at that New Jersey event should probably self quarantine through the weekend. 

7 hours ago, fishbulb said:

There's no need to project petty thinking on others. I am really, really, really happy that things are getting better and my life at work and home are much closer to "normal" than they have been since late June. Based on your posts here, the closest that you seem to have come to being personally affected by this whole thing is having your feathers ruffled. Grow up, dude.

To go back to the office where only 14 of the nearly 200 employees used share space, I get a rapid test every Monday morning.

I have to check in on the Warner Brothers Ap and fill out a questionnaire every day I plan to go in. Check in with a Covid Captain upon arrival and check out when I leave.

We have directional paths to get to our rooms and can't veer from them even though there is only four people in the office at any given time. 

There is almost zero social interaction and a mask has to be worn at all times, gloves if handling any shared items. 

This is not back to normal. It is abnormal and at times oppressive in terms of how many hoops you have to jump through to spend a couple hours in your designated room. 

But, I don't have Covid. None of our staff that has been able to access the office or worked in the field has come down with Covid. We shot weeks of show and no contestants came down with Covid. 

Currently we are doing better than the Whitehouse. Maybe they should consult with Warner Brothers about their protocols and procedures. 

She had heart valve replacement Monday and as the week progresses she developed pneumonia and it went septic. She was put on a ventilator on Thursday. Yesterday she was on dialysis to clean her blood of all the residual medications and since then her numbers are looking better. They removed the peacemaker today to get the heart to work on its own. But she is far from the point of out of danger.

Just now, calscuf said:

I think it’s rude of you to keep posting that photo.  There are a lot of ugly men here who see that and feel inadequate.  I don’t want to be the cause of someone feeling bad.

If you think that's rude just imagine what I do by having that photo saved on my phone. I use it a lot.