• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

15 minutes ago, wopphil said:

No way Trump is faking this. If he did that and got caught, he’d lose the votes of none of his supporters. 

Plus, the guy loves nothing more than to hear himself talk to crowds of people. And this - even if faked - should prevent that from happening for at least 10 days.

This is all true 

5 minutes ago, NrM said:

Trumps only shot at winning the election at this point is from the debates and people think he's lying about corona to get out of it?

Yeah, I don't think the debates are really going to move the needle all that much. At least not enough to sway the election as everyone as already dug in their heels and made up their mind

1 minute ago, NrM said:

Trumps only shot at winning the election at this point is from the debates and people think he's lying about corona to get out of it?

I don't necessarily agree. The first debate was a trainwreck for everyone involved and I don't think anyone really wants to see that crap again. 

Only the delusional Biden and Trump supporters thought their guy did "well". Everyone else was horrified.

7 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Did they interrupt Days of Ours Lives to show it?

About 20 or so years ago I saw this girl while snowboarding in Big Bear and thought she was cute so I went and talked to her. I then recognized her as playing on Days of our Lives. She was cool as hell, went on a couple runs with my brother and I. Yeah, I watched the show in the 90's 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

About 20 or so years ago I saw this girl while snowboarding in Big Bear and thought she was cute so I went and talked to her. I then recognized her as playing on Days of our Lives. She was cool as hell, went on a couple runs with my brother and I. Yeah, I watched the show in the 90's 

She probably thought you were gay. Women like hanging out with fags because they aren't constantly trying to fuck them.

2 hours ago, wopphil said:

No way Trump is faking this. If he did that and got caught, he’d lose the votes of none of his supporters. 

Plus, the guy loves nothing more than to hear himself talk to crowds of people. And this - even if faked - should prevent that from happening for at least 10 days.

Freudian slip?

41 minutes ago, calscuf said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/02/politics/president-donald-trump-walter-reed-coronavirus/index.html

"He said Trump had been administered a Regeneron polyclonal antibody cocktail and has been taking zinc, vitamin D, famotidine, melatonin and a daily aspirin."

For GODS SAKE why isn't he taking hydroxychloroquine???

@Lhalo is an expert on hydroxy, so I'm sure he can weigh in here.