• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

29 minutes ago, mmc said:

Lmao, so now the messaging for needing a booster is that 2 shots isn't enough for Omicron, and 3 shots of protection against that is equivalent to 2 against everything else.  How long before the 4 shot variant?

At what point does Omicron become mild enough that people say fuck it, let me get it, get natural immunity, and get it over with.  

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

40 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Guys, I just had to show proof of vaccination for the first time to eat in a restaurant. It was so inconvenient and invasive. I don't know if I'll ever get past this or recover the 5 seconds it took from my day. I'm shook.

Lunch was delicious.

The hospital commissary serves bbq?

21 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Translation:

"Folks, we've studied the data, and it looks like we need the world to buy even MORE of our product. I'll be back here in a month or two to repeat this message again. Buy Pfizer!"

2 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Guys, I just had to show proof of vaccination for the first time to eat in a restaurant. It was so inconvenient and invasive. I don't know if I'll ever get past this or recover the 5 seconds it took from my day. I'm shook.

Lunch was delicious.

I'm sorry you had to go through that. Let me know if you need someone to talk to.

e81a3719e4b56fd6a4c14cee3048629f.jpg