• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

4 minutes ago, St1ck said:

You automatically assume I was talking about him. 

For the record there isn't but it's possible depending on a person's girth they may have to buy an extra ticket. 

I fit pretty well in airplane seating. Short and only mildly fat. It would be cool to buy an extra ticket due to excessive girth though. 

Los Angeles County reports 3 cases of omicron COVID-19 variant, including a USC student - ABC7 Los Angeles

Doesn't sound like this is much to be concerned about. Unless you're unvaccinated though. If one of these variants ends up causing impotence or a very dry cooter do you think more people will get vaccinated? I bet Larry gets it then. 

Canada has to be most homosexual country on the planet.  They already had incredibly annoying travel restrictions for a long time and now they’ve ramped them way back up again with their first case of Omicron because these homos still can’t accept that Covid and it’s variants will be around forever no matter what anyone tries to do to stop them.  Nothing in place yet regarding Americans but I’m planning to visit my girlfriend in January and I just know that with the inevitable holiday surge and spread of Omicron even though we know that shit is literally a cold I know restrictions are going to ramp back up

1 hour ago, mmc said:

Canada has to be most homosexual country on the planet.  They already had incredibly annoying travel restrictions for a long time and now they’ve ramped them way back up again with their first case of Omicron because these homos still can’t accept that Covid and it’s variants will be around forever no matter what anyone tries to do to stop them.  Nothing in place yet regarding Americans but I’m planning to visit my girlfriend in January and I just know that with the inevitable holiday surge and spread of Omicron even though we know that shit is literally a cold I know restrictions are going to ramp back up

I'm glad that your frustration didn't get in the way of language perfection. A+

Just now, mmc said:

Lmao, so now the messaging for needing a booster is that 2 shots isn't enough for Omicron, and 3 shots of protection against that is equivalent to 2 against everything else.  How long before the 4 shot variant?

Before Easter is my guess.

16 minutes ago, mmc said:

Lmao, so now the messaging for needing a booster is that 2 shots isn't enough for Omicron, and 3 shots of protection against that is equivalent to 2 against everything else.  How long before the 4 shot variant?

Covid vaccines will be like the flu ones in the fact we will be taking them yearly hoping they provide protection for whatever strain is going around.