• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

The culture with Canadians is fucked.  Bunch of big government shills who cry over everything on their TV.  My girlfriend's parents were horrified because I had the audacity to think and hope I was going to see my girlfriend's aunt and grandma for Christmas last year.  Didn't let my girlfriend's friends come over, nor did any of them except for a couple want to anything besides walk around outside in the freezing ass cold anyways.  Couldn't go out to eat and only grocery stores and pharmacies were open and the vast majority of the people there fucking lived it because "they're keeping us safe!".

Fuck that place.

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Vermont says hello. When you go to get your syrup you can swing by and say hi to Tdawg 

I would hang with the Dawg, let him smell my ass, and grab a beer. After we can take a trip to the Niagara Falls area to visit mmc's "girlfriend."

Just now, St1ck said:

I would hang with the Dawg, let him smell my ass, and grab a beer. After we can take a trip to the Niagara Falls area to visit mmc's "girlfriend."

She doesn't live near Niagara Falls, though we did go there once.  The Canadian side vs the American side might be the only thing Canada has superiority in

1 hour ago, mmc said:

The culture with Canadians is fucked.  Bunch of big government shills who cry over everything on their TV.  My girlfriend's parents were horrified because I had the audacity to think and hope I was going to see my girlfriend's aunt and grandma for Christmas last year.  Didn't let my girlfriend's friends come over, nor did any of them except for a couple want to anything besides walk around outside in the freezing ass cold anyways.  Couldn't go out to eat and only grocery stores and pharmacies were open and the vast majority of the people there fucking lived it because "they're keeping us safe!".

Fuck that place.

no worries. things will be back to normal in only 15 when the curve has been flattened.

2 hours ago, mmc said:

Fuck that place.

I agree on Canada but you need to focus on the things you can control. If you’re going to date a foreign girl, make it a Hispanic chic. She’ll have bigger tits and do a better job cleaning the house . The Mexican girls are a little light in the ass so maybe go further south if you’re an ass man. 

14 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I agree on Canada but you need to focus on the things you can control. If you’re going to date a foreign girl, make it a Hispanic chic. She’ll have bigger tits and do a better job cleaning the house . The Mexican girls are a little light in the ass so maybe go further south if you’re an ass man. 

Good post. I’d like it twice if I could 

Haha. I guess the district didn’t want to bankrupt themselves  

LAUSD won’t enforce student vaccine mandate until fall 2022

The Los Angeles school board agreed Tuesday to delay enforcement of its student COVID-19 vaccine mandate from Jan. 10, 2022, to fall 2022.

The decision came after interim Supt. Megan K. Reilly laid out a plan Friday to push back the deadline because the district was confronted with the reality that about 28,000 students had not complied and under the rules would be barred from in-person schooling and enrolled in independent study.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/lausd-wont-enforce-student-vaccine-mandate-until-fall-2022/amp/