• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Psaki claims kids forced to eat lunch outside in freezing cold is OK

White House press secretary Jen Psaki suggested Friday that it is OK for kids to eat their lunches outside in cold temperatures in an effort to maintain safety amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

Asked whether the White House wanted school children to "get back to a more normal school experience," Psaki insisted schools are having children practice social distancing measures, mask up, and eat their snacks and lunch in frigid outdoor temperatures in an effort to "keep their kids safe and keep students safe."

Psaki said she believes the "vast majority of parents appreciate" such measures being taken by school systems to limit the spread of the coronavirus among elementary-aged school children.

Lol, all the while she eats inside in the warm weather

Warning: Fox News article

20 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Yeah Pliny is damn good. 

I’ve heard this as well but it’s one I haven’t tried yet. My problem is I’ll find a brewer I like and I tend to stick with that until something else comes along. It used to be Ballast Point and then they sold to a conglomerate. Quality dipped a little IMO. Now I’m hooked on Deschutes, specifically their fresh squeezed IPA 

1 minute ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I've never actually come across Pliny in the wild, would love to try it though. There are enough good beers out there that I haven't felt the need to go seek it out.

Yep, same here until yesterday. I don't think I'd go far out if my way for it, but it was really great. It just happened to be on tap at this place we stopped at on our way to the airport yesterday. They said they get 1 keg a month.

10 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I've never actually come across Pliny in the wild, would love to try it though. There are enough good beers out there that I haven't felt the need to go seek it out.

I think next time I go to total wine I’ll get a mix and match and see if they have some Pliney. Sort of feels like I should try it. 

Whole Foods seems to keep it in stock quite often. I like it much better out of the tap though. Tustin Brew Co. has it about every other month. One of these days I’ll make it up to Russian River Brewery to try some of their seasonal and hard to get beers. 

13 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Whole Foods seems to keep it in stock quite often. I like it much better out of the tap though. Tustin Brew Co. has it about every other month. One of these days I’ll make it up to Russian River Brewery to try some of their seasonal and hard to get beers. 

I can't imagine it could be near as good from the bottle.

Man, I used to be at the Tustin brew all the damn time. The drive is inconvenient these days.

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

Pliney is made in a California based brewery so you'd think they'd have it around here on the regular.

I'm not sure where you're at but ever since they expanded the brewery a few years ago it's been pretty easy to find. My TW had 6 cases of it a couple weeks ago.