• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

15 hours ago, Don said:

I have a vaccine card that I haven’t had to show to anybody once, outside of the actual vaccination appointments. 

When I went to a Golden Knights playoff game last season, I had to go through vaccine verification through a special app and answer symptom questions the day of the game on the app to gain entry. Last night there was a mask requirement, but nothing else.

6 hours ago, cals said:

I had heard about this happening and almost ditched England because of it.  Decided on the end the chances of it happening were remote.  My wife was already home when they got us.  So I got a test, was negative and hit the pubs like a madman.  Fuck their rules.

i feel like an international incident is in the works.

11 hours ago, cals said:

I had heard about this happening and almost ditched England because of it.  Decided on the end the chances of it happening were remote.  My wife was already home when they got us.  So I got a test, was negative and hit the pubs like a madman.  Fuck their rules.

Yes they’re twenty years from terrorist becoming the official language yet scared shitless of the common cold 

7 hours ago, St1ck said:

If it does fortunately there will be 113 fewer anti vaxx retards trying to put it out. 

Much like the sheriffs department most of them likely reside outside of LA county. I’m sure most of them will land jobs outside of LA or retire. 

43 minutes ago, Adam said:

Had to show proof of vax, negative covid tests for kids and wear a mask at Segerstrom for A Christmas Carol this past weekend.

Great play tho.

Even in O.C. they're requiring proof of vax?

Saw the Rolling Stones at sofi in October and had everything with us for proof of vaccination to get in as they sent multiple emails about the requirement.  Asked Bushwick Bill's doppleganger who was scanning tickets if he needed to see our proof of vaccination and he said the other people checking bags should have checked it and not to worry about it.  No one walking in where and when we did had to show proof of vaccination or a negative test.

32 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Saw the Rolling Stones at sofi in October and had everything with us for proof of vaccination to get in as they sent multiple emails about the requirement.  Asked Bushwick Bill's doppleganger who was scanning tickets if he needed to see our proof of vaccination and he said the other people checking bags should have checked it and not to worry about it.  No one walking in where and when we did had to show proof of vaccination or a negative test.

Lots of senior citizens at a Stones show so better to err on the side of caution 

I had to show proof of Vax at the Honda Center for a concert last October. Going to Las Vegas for a New Years Eve concert and will have to show proof, also have to get a covid test the day before to fly out on Friday. Not sure if we will need another 48 hours later to fly back out on Sunday.