• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2020-2021 PGA Tour Thread

On 6/18/2021 at 1:27 PM, Blarg said:

Because he is an ultra priveledged white guy and the only Spanish he speaks is from the clubhouse menu. "I'll have the Taco Salad with a Fresca." 

Was the official starter Les Nessman?

Who once pronounced Chi Chi Rodriguez as Kai Kai Rodrigrees.

Edited by Angel Oracle

2 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

X-man with another top 10 finish in a major

Still plenty of time (age 28)

X-man needs to be a better finisher. for as good as he is, he doesn't win very much, doesn't charge hard from behind and push the leaders, and doesn't go into sunday with the lead very often. i wish we'd see stuff like that from him more often.

Edited by Tank

1 hour ago, Tank said:

X-man needs to be a better finisher. for as good as he is, he doesn't win very much, doesn't charge hard from behind and push the leaders, and doesn't go into sunday with the lead very often. i wish we'd see stuff like that from him more often.

Typical Aztec. 

How Harris English’s Travelers win helped one bettor net $1.36 million

Gnar 6 pick parlay.

The London-based bettor correctly picked Steve Stricker to win the Senior Players, Viktor Hovland to win the BMW International Open, Nelly Korda to win the KPMG Women’s PGA and English to win in Connecticut. The other two legs of the parlay were Croatia over Scotland and England over the Czech Republic in the UEFA European Football Championship.

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, St1ck said:

that was completely bizarre. i'm guessing security for the rest of the week and for the The Open next week ramps up considerably.

and thanks to this idiot, it's probably going to affect the rest of us when we attend tournaments as well.

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

that was completely bizarre. i'm guessing security for the rest of the week and for the The Open next week ramps up considerably.

and thanks to this idiot, it's probably going to affect the rest of us when we attend tournaments as well.

I thought you already got a lifetime ban. Because you know, the incident. 

8 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Lucas Glover won the John Deere Classic by two strokes, his first win in 10 years.

he now has the distinction of being one of a just a few active players with a win in three different decades. the weird part of that stat includes two other guys who haven't won in nearly a decade.

It’s British Open week, the tournament with the worst camera crews ever. Several players have apparently opted out due to COVID restrictions, including Bubba Watson, who posted that he had been around someone who tested positive. 

4 minutes ago, Tank said:

It’s British Open week, the tournament with the worst camera crews ever. Several players have apparently opted out due to COVID restrictions, including Bubba Watson, who posted that he had been around someone who tested positive. 

Too bad Mickelson has retired, he could have made a good run.