• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2020-2021 PGA Tour Thread

Just now, st1ckboy said:

Maybe but this is still good. 

I agree that that is great but I think it has more to do with the fact that DeChambeau is the only guy as unlikeable as Brooks. What WOULD be great is if those two asshats were in a final Sunday pairing at a major and one of them choked on the 18th

43 minutes ago, Adam said:

I agree that that is great but I think it has more to do with the fact that DeChambeau is the only guy as unlikeable as Brooks. What WOULD be great is if those two asshats were in a final Sunday pairing at a major and one of them choked on the 18th

I don't really have a problem with either one of them. I do hope the rivalry heats up to the point where one of them throws blows though. 

5 hours ago, Adam said:

i'd rather see both of the choke on the 18th and let pat perez sweep in unexpectedly to victory.

Just now, Tank said:

i'd rather see both of the choke on the 18th and let pat perez sweep in unexpectedly to victory.

Might be tough to get both Koepka AND DeChambeau to the Safeway Open

49 minutes ago, Adam said:

Might be tough to get both Koepka AND DeChambeau to the Safeway Open

i dunno. it's pretty close to The French Laundry in Napa. The place seems to attract dooshy people . . .

throw in a free appetizer and you could probably vijay singh and patrick reed to join them.

Edited by Tank

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

He should get retested tonight. If that's negative there's a good chance the first test was a false positive.

Elon Musk had two positives and two negatives in the same day. The tests are often screwed up.

They actually said at the end he will get tested again. They were already showing the new leader board with him removed though so I'm not sure what will happen. 

lexi thompson had a 5 shot lead in the final round of the women's u.s. open and couldn't hold it. shot 75 today and finished one shot out of the playoff. 

it was almost as tough to watch as norman losing at augusta, except lexi isn't a big douchebag like norman was.

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

lexi thompson had a 5 shot lead in the final round of the women's u.s. open and couldn't hold it. shot 75 today and finished one shot out of the playoff. 

it was almost as tough to watch as norman losing at augusta, except lexi isn't a big douchebag like norman was.

Are you trying to say that having a big lead going into the final round doesn't guarantee you a victory? 

5 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Now Koepka says that if DeChambeau has anybody in the gallery removed for heckling him, he would buy that person a beer.

What happened with these two? All of a sudden they’ve got a rivalry out of seemingly thin air.

PGA qualifying can get ugly. 

Player reportedly arrested after fight during Korn Ferry Tour Monday qualifier

https://sports.yahoo.com/player-reportedly-arrested-fight-during-210135051.html

the fight stemmed from one player confronting another in the group about not helping to tend the pin or search for potentially lost golf balls. The player who was confronted for not helping got mad, punched the other player who confronted him and then was arrested after police were called.

8 hours ago, Blarg said:

PGA qualifying can get ugly. 

Player reportedly arrested after fight during Korn Ferry Tour Monday qualifier

https://sports.yahoo.com/player-reportedly-arrested-fight-during-210135051.html

the fight stemmed from one player confronting another in the group about not helping to tend the pin or search for potentially lost golf balls. The player who was confronted for not helping got mad, punched the other player who confronted him and then was arrested after police were called.

Keep this in mind if you ever play with Adam and Nate.