• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2020-2021 PGA Tour Thread

5 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Matt Jones had a stellar Thursday at the Honda Classic. 9 birdies, no bogeys for a 61.

What's the deal with Henrik Stenson? He's 19 shots behind. Having a very tough time lately. Injured??

he's fallen off the cliff. not sure what happened but man, this has turned really ugly. i think he had at least one round in the 80s at the players (or maybe it was the week before, or maybe it was both). 

right now, i think he'd have his hands full trying to beat some of us.

55 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

As an old guy, I was pulling for Lee Westwood, but no.

+8, tied for 118th place.

i picked him for my one-man fantasy team this week, figuring this was a hot streak worth riding. didn't find out until thursday that he played 54 holes at augusta on monday and tuesday and was dead tired afterwards. that would have affected me choosing him.

so horschel ends up winning. 

i'm not sure what to think of him. on one hand, he does very well at select times. he won the tour championship one year and he seems to show up pretty well on big stage events like this week. but then i don't think he has too many victories outside of these big tournaments. he's kind of like brooks koepka only more likeable.

meanwhile, the ladies are playing their first major this weekend. some kid, a 21 year old named patty tavatanakit, has been lights out. but lydia ko is killing it today and is about to put out on 18. a birdie will give her a 61 for championship sunday, but still leaves her a host behind.

Edited by Tank