• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rosenthal: Red Sox used video replay room illegally in 2018

rafibomb

2 hours ago, rafibomb said:

Can you imagine if the Angels were caught amidst the sign stealing scandal too? That'd be so embarrassing because we still found a way to lose lmao

"So Mr. Moreno, your team cheated?"

"Yes, Mr. Commisioner."

"Why didn't you make the playoffs?"

"Because we weren't very good at it."

32 minutes ago, Tank said:

"So Mr. Moreno, your team cheated?"

"Yes, Mr. Commisioner."

"Why didn't you make the playoffs?"

"Because we weren't very good at it."

The only electronic equipment Scioscia ever had was the Hi Fi that he bought at Gemco. 

22 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

End of the innocence right?..   I always get that wrong.  I always pin Glenn Frey songs on Henley too.  It's a mental block.  The word nostalgia used to give me fits too...  

no worries. my daughter once pronounced "proofreading" as "pro freeding."

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

You might be right, but it seems like a bit more than a coincidence that these two teams were both at the top of the sport in these seasons they were caught cheating.

People blame other things when they lose. And people want to tear up the person who just won. Patriots win all the time and how many scandals have they been in. You don’t hear a lot about other teams in the nfl because not because no one else is doing the same shit. It’s cause it’s easier to go after the person who just won. Btw I’m a Bills fan so fuck the Patriots. But ya. 

12 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

Bruce Hornsby, but I wanted to put you on the main stage so I took liberties....

Hornsby was on piano and co wrote but it is ultimately a Henley song since it the name of his album. Henley won best male video back when MTV was relevant. I really like this song but no where near as much as Boys of Summer which references the Grateful Dead and never live in the past.

But most important to remember, fuck the Red Sox. 

11 hours ago, Kevinb said:

People blame other things when they lose. And people want to tear up the person who just won. Patriots win all the time and how many scandals have they been in. You don’t hear a lot about other teams in the nfl because not because no one else is doing the same shit. It’s cause it’s easier to go after the person who just won. Btw I’m a Bills fan so fuck the Patriots. But ya. 

I have a hard time feeling like the Astros, Red Sox and Patriots are just victims here.

3 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I have a hard time feeling like the Astros, Red Sox and Patriots are just victims here.

I didn’t say they’re victims. I’m just saying it’s easier to blame them. I think the majority of the league was doing steroids. I think the majority of the league if there was an actual investigation is probably doing something in regards to sign stealing. I don’t think it was 2 teams. These ball clubs are too competitive and there is too much money involved. It’s silly to think that. 

2 hours ago, Kevinb said:

I didn’t say they’re victims. I’m just saying it’s easier to blame them. I think the majority of the league was doing steroids. I think the majority of the league if there was an actual investigation is probably doing something in regards to sign stealing. I don’t think it was 2 teams. These ball clubs are too competitive and there is too much money involved. It’s silly to think that. 

I feel like it could be anywhere from 20% of the league to 2/3. I don’t think it’s just these two and I don’t think it’s everyone. Just my opinion.