• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Claude pr0n

Taylor

7 minutes ago, Sean-Regan said:

Reddick says he's coming west, like it's no big secret. Cole admits the Angels were one of his two favorite teams growing up. The Yankees are east, not west. This isn't hard to figure. He's coming to Anaheim unless Arte bollixes it up.

he bloody better 

'And Cole, a Newport Beach native who grew up an Angels fan and played at Orange Lutheran High School and UCLA, seems open to a possible homecoming.

After allowing one run and striking out 11 in Houston’s 11-2 win in Angel Stadium on July 18, Cole said he enjoyed pitching in front of family members and friends.

“I grew up here, watched games when they still had bleachers,” Cole said. “It’s a really unique park. Driving up the 57 today, seeing the Big A, it’s always cool. It’s always special. In an industry where you don’t always get to see your family as much as you would like, getting to hug your mom after the game is nice.”

15 minutes ago, Stradling said:

That picture surfaced in NY when Cole was drafted by the Yankees and chose to attend UCLA instead.  So yea, huge fan.  

Cole’s decision to attend UCLA was the right thing to do. The Pirates tried to trade Cole to the Yankees in 2018 for either Andujar or Torres but the Yankees said no. 
My prediction is that he will end up with the Yankees or Dodgers or Angels. Whoever ponies up the most cash. 

1 minute ago, Calzone 2 said:

Cole’s decision to attend UCLA was the right thing to do. The Pirates tried to trade Cole to the Yankees in 2018 for either Andujar or Torres but the Yankees said no. 
My prediction is that he will end up with the Yankees or Dodgers or Angels. Whoever ponies up the most cash. 

Those won’t be the three high bidders. He’ll get a big offer from Cincinnati, probably the White Sox. Probably someone else I’m not thinking of. Yanks and Dogs won’t have the high offers. 

8 hours ago, Lou said:

'And Cole, a Newport Beach native who grew up an Angels fan and played at Orange Lutheran High School and UCLA, seems open to a possible homecoming.

After allowing one run and striking out 11 in Houston’s 11-2 win in Angel Stadium on July 18, Cole said he enjoyed pitching in front of family members and friends.

“I grew up here, watched games when they still had bleachers,” Cole said. “It’s a really unique park. Driving up the 57 today, seeing the Big A, it’s always cool. It’s always special. In an industry where you don’t always get to see your family as much as you would like, getting to hug your mom after the game is nice.”

Scott Boras, on July 17:

"Gerrit, play up the local angle. We need to get Arte to drive up the bidding for us"