• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I'm thinking of getting another cat

8 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Can anyone name a type of cat vs siamese? Like how everyone can name 50 different dog breeds, can anyone name 3 or 4 cat ones?

And black, or orange dont count.

There’s the fuzzy tailed whiner, the Himalayan Sofa Shredder, and the asshole that likes to sleep on my car

38 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Can anyone name a type of cat vs siamese? Like how everyone can name 50 different dog breeds, can anyone name 3 or 4 cat ones?

Mainecoon, Persian, tabby, calico

12 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Ones I can name off the top of my head:

American shorthair
American mediumhair
American longhair
Siamese
Bengal
Manx

That's really it. Dog breeds look very distinct from one another. All cats, from a tiny housecat to a lion, share very similar features.

not like your cat is going to answer to its name anyway, so it's more fun to just keep collecting new names as their personality (or lack thereof) expresses itself.  we named our cat tigs.  but her true self is, at different time and for different reasons, lady corona or oprah ratbutt.  

18 hours ago, #WeNasty said:

By the way @tdawg87 you should get a Maine Coon cat.  They are the largest breed of domestic cat, and can be up to 40 inches long.  

When I had 5 cats at home I had a Maine Coon named Kayla. She was beautiful and incredibly loving. She was the runt of the litter but still a very large cat.

one of our cats is a Maine coone that we named Olivia. she's about 12 lbs at 3 yrs old. don't think she's going to grow much bigger.

the lady we bought her from had two savannah cats, and they gigantic, especially the male. she said he was an F1 and the female was an F3. They absolutely did not socialize with any of the other cats on the property and there was nothing very tame about either of them. too bad because they were gorgeous.

here's a picture for a full grown adult size reference.

images-2.jpeg