• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bitcoin

4 minutes ago, Tank said:

i filled up with gas this weekend at my local ARCO. outside the cashier's window was a machine where you could buy crypto currencies. i didn't look at it too closely, but i found it very odd. looked more like a lottery ticket machine.

It is

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/6/2021 at 1:13 AM, NrM said:

for anyone that cares. EIP - 1559 went live today. $10,000 dollars worth of ETH being burned🔥🔥🔥 every minute. With the switch to POS, this will potentially make Ethereum a deflationary asset.

lol, since this post my Ethereum stake has gone from in the red to in the black

6 hours ago, failos said:

I think I should sell my stake. Congress is going to kill crypto with the shitty “infrastructure” bill. I hate Washington

one thing is for sure. Banks are scared. They see Defi as a massive threat. And they should. Defi will eat into the banking industry.

3 hours ago, NrM said:

one thing is for sure. Banks are scared. They see Defi as a massive threat. And they should. Defi will eat into the banking industry.

I sold at the wrong time. This thing is going to pass in the senate shortly, and crypto is still up. I’m pissed! If only I waited until now to sell instead of selling this morning. Fuuuuu

Edited by failos

24 minutes ago, failos said:

I sold at the wrong time. This thing is going to pass in the senate shortly, and crypto is still up. I’m pissed! If only I waited until now to sell instead of selling this morning. Fuuuuu

I still see BTC going to 100k+ and ETH 10k+ this cycle.

12 hours ago, cals said:

Very likely.  Ted won’t defend his wife when Trump called her ugly, but fuck with his portfolio and thems fighting words.  

What’s your take on the recent surge?  Bulls back?  

I’ve got a bunch of ADA/Cardano and it’s looking pretty good (knocks on wood).

Ada smart contracts soon. Might be a buy the rumor, sell the news.

If we're in the 2nd leg of the bull market, which I think we are. Hold on for dear life and sell in December/January.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NrM said:

50k bitcoin! 🤤🚀🚀🚀

Edit: Frick no more 50k 😞

Edit 2: We're back to 50k! 🤩🤩🤩

Edit 3: this is a le epic battle for 50k. Maybe i should've waited a little. 🤔

Question is, what to buy?  Cardano is at an all time high already.  Etherium and Bitcoin is getting up there.  Take a chance on the Dogs?  

8 hours ago, cals said:

I bought 6000 ADA at about $1.10.  

(I totally just fucked myself, it’s gonna collapse).

Going forward, IMO, the buys are still Cardano, Eth, Matic and Solana.  Remember that Doge has no utility.  But fuck it, who knows.  But all my money is in on Eth and ADA.

ADA is really doing well.  I worry that it shot up past the high during the last run.  But it's far outperforming the Eth and Bit.  

I'm hoping there is still value in Litecoin.  It's high, but no where close to the big run.  So I'm hoping it has room to grow.  

What I think I'm going to do is keep something like 30% in play money, then hopefully when I flip it, put the excess money in the Eth, Bit, Lite, Cardano.  Although Cardano is currently outperforming even the play cryptos.

22 hours ago, cals said:

I bought 6000 ADA at about $1.10.  

(I totally just fucked myself, it’s gonna collapse).

Going forward, IMO, the buys are still Cardano, Eth, Matic and Solana.  Remember that Doge has no utility.  But fuck it, who knows.  But all my money is in on Eth and ADA.

Do you see Cardano and Solana eating into the Ethereum ecosytem? I sure don't. Then again, I am all in on Ethereum so I'm biased. I guess we'll find out soon enough. I think ada and Solana are good hedges and will definitely continue to pump in this bull market, but if it can't gain any adoption, then it will dump the hardest.

You can't ignore Defi and even NFT's right now. I wish I had the capital to invest, but buying a condo took all my disposable income. 

I'm mainly interested in eventually earning passive income through Defi.

Also, if Bitcoin is able to move past 60k and beyond, then your shitcoins like doge and shibu will also see massive pumps.