• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bitcoin

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

What the hell just happened to crypto.  Everything is down like 20% in the last few hours.

something something leveraged longs something something liquidated something whale duppening.

could be game over fuck if i know

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Damn it.  Sold my Shiba Inu when it hit 0.000010 earlier today, thinking no way is it going to go too much higher since it was bottoming at 0.000006 for the last month.  Now it's at 0.00001487.  

damn I did a leveraged short sale on it and lost all my play

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, cals said:

I actually think SHIB will continue to increase in value.  It has some utility and it looks like Robinhood is going to list it.  That said I think it will dip to .0000010 again before going back up. If so I’ll buy more on the dip.

Maybe. It'll also lose 99% of it's value in the bear market and probably never recover.

4 hours ago, cals said:

I mean it’s not a bargain.  But is $3.00 ADA something likely in the next few months?  I would say yes and Cardano as a whole has a bright future.  Looking at the price of the top 15 or so, I’d say that ADA is what I would buy if I was buying in.  @NrM?

It should be able to hit $3.00-$5.00 if Bitcoin goes to 100K+. I'd be cautious though as it's already had a huge runup. 

Not a fan of Cardano but think it will continue to perform well.

1 hour ago, cals said:

I think Cardano is the only buy right now.  It certainly isn’t BTC, ETH or Solana in terms of bargains.  But who knows (and I don’t really pay attention to the low cap stuff.  NrM you have any buy early suggestions on those?)  I think $3+ Cardano is around the corner.  Or maybe not. That said, crypto continues to climb, despite the insane dips and runs, it still increases in value faster than anything else.

I'm in it for the long term who will probably have to baghold through another bear market since I'm staking my Ethereum and can't withdrawal till the merge, so my perspective is different. If you only have a few thousand to invest, I would definitely look outside of the top 10. 

If you plan to stick around for a while then I would allocate 40% BTC 40% ETH 20% Alts.

10 years from now BTC will be worth 1 million. ETH 100k. The whole space will continue to grow with them, but who knows which ones will be able to survive.

6 hours ago, NrM said:

I'm in it for the long term who will probably have to baghold through another bear market since I'm staking my Ethereum and can't withdrawal till the merge, so my perspective is different. If you only have a few thousand to invest, I would definitely look outside of the top 10. 

If you plan to stick around for a while then I would allocate 40% BTC 40% ETH 20% Alts.

10 years from now BTC will be worth 1 million. ETH 100k. The whole space will continue to grow with them, but who knows which ones will be able to survive.

How do you justify those kind of valuations? The only ones that I can currently understand are Ethereum and Solana since they have some sort of underlying infrastructure that supports their value and adoption. Bitcoin to me is just a coin, with its value propped up by virtue of being the most widely known and hyped. Would be interested to hear of any other coins that have similar intrinsic value to the two I mentioned.

Incidentally, I recently moved into a shared office space and the guys in the office next to us are running some sort of crypto scheme/scam. They're exactly the kind of people you'd expect to be doing this wort of thing (group of bros with tattoo sleeves, massive Gucci belts, and skinny jeans). 

6 hours ago, AngelsFaninGA said:

How do you justify those kind of valuations? The only ones that I can currently understand are Ethereum and Solana since they have some sort of underlying infrastructure that supports their value and adoption. Bitcoin to me is just a coin, with its value propped up by virtue of being the most widely known and hyped. Would be interested to hear of any other coins that have similar intrinsic value to the two I mentioned.

Incidentally, I recently moved into a shared office space and the guys in the office next to us are running some sort of crypto scheme/scam. They're exactly the kind of people you'd expect to be doing this wort of thing (group of bros with tattoo sleeves, massive Gucci belts, and skinny jeans). 

That's a fair criticism. Bitcoin is simply a better gold, but I can see Ethereum eventually flipping Bitcoin. The evaluations may seem crazy right now, but as the adoption rate continues to grow at a rapid pace(faster than the internet) so will the price. The scams are definitely abundant due to lack of regulations and that's part of the reason why I usually only recommend BTC and ETH.