• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Zack Cozart is not progressing

mmc

take your time, zach, and get yourself healthy.

not a fan of a career ending because of injury. don't know if that's the case here yet, but wish him the best.

if he returns, it creates a roster problem for the halos. i don't see us being a better team with him in the foreseeable future. in fact, i'm not sure i see him with the team next year. to many kids knocking loudly on the door in anaheim.

32 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Give the shoulder one last chance to heal this season.    If no improvement by the off-season, then DFA him (only $12.7 million to pay out then).

I think that's a good plan but, at best, I'd pencil him in as a reserve INF'er....He's good defensively and, if you have to pay him anyway, I guess he could be a back up...