• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

6/23 Gameday thread Angels at Cardinals

5 minutes ago, failos said:

Zero faith in Skabbs

In his last start, he looked better than he has in a year. Maybe he'll repeat that performance on Sunday Night Baseball and increase his trade value. 

Or maybe he'll go 4.1 innings with 91 pitches and 6 BB. 

12 minutes ago, John Taylor said:

In defense of St. Louis its not like they have much going on out there, I mean its friggin Missouri, they have meth, they have the St. Louis Blues, and they have the Ram.....I mean...see, they need something to cheer for.

Exactly. This is what I have been explaining to friends all weekend: St. Louis definitely has great fans. It's the most boring big city in America. They have no football nor basketball team. The Cardinals are a historically great franchise. OF COURSE they're great fans. 

What is obnoxious is the way they talk about themselves as if there is some innate level of baseball knowledge in St. Louis that could not be replicated elsewhere in America. If El Paso, Tallahassee, or Omaha were home to the Cardinals, they would have great fans as well.