• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cesar Puello DFA'd

mmc

If any relievers get DFA'ed in the next day or so, we could see a little trade shape up. Doubt he clears waivers, so it was fun while it lasted. 

We still have Hermosillo, not-to-distant Adell, and Parker (.941 OPS in AAA) as well, so not the end of the world.

Edited by totdprods

1 minute ago, stormngt said:

I am pissed off we couldn't get something for him.  He hit the shit out of the ball while he was here.  Would have been nice to get something for him.

I know we had few options and none good but it still sucks 

It sucks that no team valued him. 

11 minutes ago, totdprods said:

If any relievers get DFA'ed in the next day or so, we could see a little trade shape up. Doubt he clears waivers, so it was fun while it lasted. 

We still have Hermosillo, not-to-distant Adell, and Parker (.941 OPS in AAA) as well, so not the end of the world.

Who?... I thought I saw him on the back of a Milk Carton at Ralphs.

Hate to say this! But, I could have thought of 20 other guys more worthy of being DFA'ed....

I guess, they are hoping and praying for Dillon Peters.... And our next 2 way phenom Jared Walsh~ Or, that glistening 8.37ERA of Jake Jewell.... Herma'who?

You find somebody who can hit and hit for some pop in the Majors.... You find a home for them on the roster somewhere! 

I doubt he clears. But, maybe, they can sneak him through! I'm sure Money Ball will have 3 interns watching the Waiver Wire daily.

13 minutes ago, Stradling said:

It sucks that no team valued him. 

I think teams valued him.  But they knew he was going to be released because of Upton.  

Had Upton got activated in July I believe we would have been able to make the trade.

Doesn't matter

As I said it we had no good options.  Upton had to be reinstated and we had no infield depth and both Goodwin and Puello played well.  I would have been just as pissed if we let Goodwin go.