• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Alex Curry

yk9001

I know this isn’t a “World Cup” thread but Megan Rapinoe can kiss my ass.

Yes she had 2 goals, but her refusal to put her hand over her heart and respect our National Anthem while playing for the US National team is BS.

i bring this up because The beautiful Alex Curry just interviewed her.

1 hour ago, Glen said:

F*ck our national anthem. I bring this up because you brought it up. If you'd like to continue, take it to the spin board. Otherwise, stick to sports.

This response on a thread about Alex Curry and if she’s hot or not?

I’ll heed your advice Glen

Alex not getting high marks for yesterday's performance

https://www.pennlive.com/sports/2019/07/its-time-for-womens-world-cup-to-get-network-coverage-it-deserves-not-fox-treating-it-like-trashsport.html?fbclid=IwAR2rNrpZLXsG2sT98C7SijBVAxs2ctvaurmEhRyffb1bTcSN6DHbegKhOZ8

And on Tuesday, they paid for it when Megan Rapinoe was inexplicably benched for the semifinal against England. Only inexplicable because the spokesmodel FOX has employed as its sideline reporter didn’t find out why and didn’t appear terribly motivated to even ask again after being rebuffed pregame by coach Jill Ellis.

It gets worse.

Curry is a Southern California native who went to broadcast school at San Diego State and has been doing nod-n-smile interviews for company-payroll jobs with the Kings and Angels and stuff like, well, the American Ninja Warriors spinoff Ninja vs. Ninja. She clearly got this gig for all sorts of reasons other than reporting.

But see, the Women’s World Cup has become a pretty big event, popping all sorts of unexpected stories along the way. To treat it as you would some trash sport is an insult to the women in this event. They deserve better. They deserve real coverage. So, do the viewers.

Edited by yk9001

I never watched the pre or post game.  Just the games, and I watched a lot of WWC.

I am not sure I ever saw her onscreen.

Why bring over a lousy reporter to France, who is great looking - if you are never going to show her on screen?

Do I need to run everything in sports?