• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

If you want some post-game entertainment...

Taylor

22 minutes ago, TroutField said:

Jesus Christ best record in baseball and they are all ready to kill themselves after one loss. Haha 

i thought it was bad here...

Every "place" is pretty similar if there are a decent number of participants. That's why I roll my eyes at the "only on AngelsWin" narrative... or even the "typical Angels" stuff 

Even THAT stuff is the same elsewhere 

1 hour ago, yk9001 said:

Yeah, I can really get a good feel for the dodger fanbase by a couple of screengrabbed reddit posts.

Have you ever been to a game there?  or one where they are in Ana?
They are obnoxious as hell.  Nearly as bad as Raider fan back in the day at Rams games. 
I looooooove their excitement for the team and the game, something i wish we had more of us a fan base, but man oh man some of the shit you hear and see is staggeringly out of place for the event.   I legit saw a guy 2 seasons ago who was obviously drunk as hell with noone other parent in sight teaching his daughter, who was maybe all of 8, how to say "frak Trout"... without the frak.
My only solace from last night is that at least on TV the fan bases seemed about the same volume.