• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cozart

No excuses for how bad Cozart is, he's terrible.  But I had the same shoulder labrum surgery a year ago.  After surgery, and a year of physical therapy, I am still only about 60% from before the injury, yea I'm 40 and not an MLB athlete, but even light weightlifting or swinging a golf club aren't the same.  I dislike Cozart as much as everyone here, but that injury and surgery are killer, the Ducks team doctor did my surgery and said I will never be the same after.  I think Cozart's days as an MLB player are done.

13 minutes ago, Cooper12 said:

No excuses for how bad Cozart is, he's terrible.  But I had the same shoulder labrum surgery a year ago.  After surgery, and a year of physical therapy, I am still only about 60% from before the injury, yea I'm 40 and not an MLB athlete, but even light weightlifting or swinging a golf club aren't the same.  I dislike Cozart as much as everyone here, but that injury and surgery are killer, the Ducks team doctor did my surgery and said I will never be the same after.  I think Cozart's days as an MLB player are done.

Can you hit LHP? 

46 minutes ago, Cooper12 said:

Had rotator cuff surgery in October (pretty bad tear according to the Orthopedist) and I’m about 60-65%...Physical Therapist said it would be a year before I feel close to right....I was pitching to my 5 year old great niece a few weeks ago (getting ready for t-ball) and reached to field a ball, thought I had been shot...it’s not an easy rehab and we’re far from pro athletes...

10 minutes ago, DMVol said:

Had rotator cuff surgery in October (pretty bad tear according to the Orthopedist) and I’m about 60-65%...Physical Therapist said it would be a year before I feel close to right....I was pitching to my 5 year old great niece a few weeks ago (getting ready for t-ball) and reached to field a ball, thought I had been shot...it’s not an easy rehab and we’re far from pro athletes...

Stick with the rehab and dont get frustrated...a friend of mine had a full cuff tear, and after surgery and a year or so of PT was pretty much back to normal.  You will be throwing your great niece batting practice in no time.

2 minutes ago, Cooper12 said:

Stick with the rehab and dont get frustrated...a friend of mine had a full cuff tear, and after surgery and a year or so of PT was pretty much back to normal.  You will be throwing your great niece batting practice in no time.

I did 4 months of PT (Dr released me so insurance maxed out) and now I’m doing home exercises...I miss the structure of going to PT and I can’t say I’m as faithful to my home exercises as I should be, particularly after a hard day at work....But compared to not being able to comb my hair or reach out to a drive thru window, I’ve  made a lot of progress...mine was a full thickness cuff tear, it’s just not an easy fix...I guess you and I are the only posters who cut Cozart some slack...?

10 minutes ago, True Grich said:

I had a hang nail and a paper cut on the same finger and that ended my baseball career. 

I was going to be the next Andre Dawson.

Or was it Richard?

6 minutes ago, DMVol said:

I did 4 months of PT (Dr released me so insurance maxed out) and now I’m doing home exercises...I miss the structure of going to PT and I can’t say I’m as faithful to my home exercises as I should be, particularly after a hard day at work....But compared to not being able to comb my hair or reach out to a drive thru window, I’ve  made a lot of progress...mine was a full thickness cuff tear, it’s just not an easy fix...I guess you and I are the only posters who cut Cozart some slack...?

I wish u the best bud, It gets better.  I hate to say that I'm cutting Cozart slack, he is awful, but I really think the shoulder injury is the cause.  You dont go from his 2017 season, which yes was inflated...or even from his career average numbers, into hitting .130 and being the worst hitter in the league,  without some underlying cause.

3 minutes ago, Cooper12 said:

I wish u the best bud, It gets better.  I hate to say that I'm cutting Cozart slack, he is awful, but I really think the shoulder injury is the cause.  You dont go from his 2017 season, which yes was inflated...or even from his career average numbers, into hitting .130 and being the worst hitter in the league,  without some underlying cause.

The good news is he's still making $12+ million

Had it with this guy.  Without a doubt the worst player on our team.  Offense immediately dies whenever he gets to plate.  Split second away from yet another GIDP.  The worst part is now with Simmons injury we're going to be seeing a lot more of him.  

I still don't understand why he wasn't sent down to the minors for a rehab assignment when he was on the injured list. Maybe he could have found his swing in a less pressure situation like Kole did last season.  If it's because he refused, he should have been released.