• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Mariners @ Angels April 18,2019

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

We still love Eppler, bye troll. 

What's not to love right with all his new free agent bats yet again failing miserably and a rotation featuring Chris Stratton and  the 11 million dollar dumpster fire that is Matt Harvey

And enough with the troll talk assholery, I've been on this site since it was an idea on an ESPN message board. I think this team is a train wreck. You don't and it realllly upsets you that people do. This discussion is the reason a message board even exists. 

2 minutes ago, Quinlanforthewin said:

What's not to love right with all his new free agent bats yet again failing miserably and a rotation featuring Chris Stratton and  the 11 million dollar dumpster fire that is Matt Harvey

And enough with the troll talk assholery, I've been on this site since it was an idea on an ESPN message board. I think this team is a train wreck. You don't and it realllly upsets you that people do. This discussion is the reason a message board even exists. 

No I just think you’re an idiot.   Yes discussion is why it exists it doesn’t exist for you to come in once a month, take a shit and leave.   So you took your shit, leave.  See you next month when you want to be a bitch again.   

Just now, Stradling said:

No I just think you’re an idiot.   Yes discussion is why it exists it doesn’t exist for you to come in once a month, take a shit and leave.   So you took your shit, leave.  See you next month when you want to be a bitch again.   

I just can't quit you, you're the reason I keep coming back for more.  

Jahmai Jones is the significant Angels prospect that I have the most doubt on.  I’m suspicious when terms like “make up” and “character” are referenced more then actual baseball skills.  Which with him, there’s a lot of.  Also, in the batters box he really has been pretty uninspiring in the minors.  He’s young for his league and he’s young altogether.  But he needs to show some life with the bat this year or I suspect his stock is going to fall dramatically.  He’s already off all the top 100 lists. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

8 minutes ago, popo85 said:

what you think of the Cronin hire?

I know you weren't asking me but as someone who follows CBB more obsessively than even the Angels the Cronin hire was such a fantastic move they basically fell into after a disastrous coaching search...UCLA never hurt for talent but they haven't had toughness or discipline and Cronin will sure as hell bring that to the table and get the most out of his recruits.  Plus he's incredibly entertaining to watch on the sidelines so that's always fun