• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Nut Swingers vs. Tin Foil Hats

Nut Swingers vs. Tin Foil Hats  

29 members have voted

1. 1. are you a

• Nut Swinger
    • Tin Foil Hat

going old school here.  

for those that are unfamiliar with their AW history, the board was (like now) divided into those that supported the team and front office vs. those that complained incessantly that the front office and Scioscia were inept.  

so are you a nut swinger or do you wear a tin foil hat.

9 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

going old school here.  

for those that are unfamiliar with their AW history, the board was (like now) divided into those that supported the team and front office vs. those that complained incessantly that the front office and Scioscia were inept.  

so are you a nut swinger or do you wear a tin foil hat.

The way the question is loaded.  If you complain about Scioscia or the front office your dont support the team,

12 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

What does the record have to hit for you to start rocking the paper bag avatar again?

That's a good question, I think if this was a Laker board I would be right now. It's more about the direction of the franchise than anything else so overall I'm pretty positive right now.

I think I’d fall into the nut swinger category if you asked weatherwonk.  I try to objective about the team and do think the team has things going on that trend positively.  But there’s also several things that I’ve posted about that I guess are critical.  

Overall I think I’m cautiously optimistic. But I’m not full on convinced the team is going to be a lot closer to winning a World Series or even the division in 2021 or 2022.  I see those dates thrown around a lot.  It seems to me that a lot has to go right and the Angels need to acquire some significant additional pieces to make that happen.  Possible.  We’ll see. 

I do not always like what i see happen with the Angels.  People on here just as in life over react and hyperventilate over nothing constantly. But in the end, i love Baseball, and I get to watch Trout almost every day.  The future is looking bright and while some things never work out the way we like it is hard for me not to love it.  I grew up with Jim Edmonds, Lance Perish came to my school lots, George Hendrick (Captain Easy) lived down the road, and Rod Carew was a close personal friend of the father of one my better friends.  So hell yeah, i am a nut swinger big time.

Edited by GalericX