• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AW in a Nutshell

Lou

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Lou said:

we lose: GDT = 18 pages

we win: GDT = 5 pages 

Ok so for the purposes of increasing website traffic, losing is winning? jk

They’ll get better. I think if we were sitting in first place mashing every team the GDT would easily pass 18 pages. In celebration we had some awesome GDT’s in 2014. For now it’s just a vent thread until they start winning again. Your point is spot on for the time being.

12 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Um you guys still whine during wins.   You just have less to whine about.  

For the time being there’s a lot to whine about this current team. Few could argue about that. Last night was a nice win but it followed a brutal opening day beat down. I think Angels fans across the board are feeling kinda down. It’s a fresh new season and post the Mike Trout press conference there hasn’t been much to cheer about except Mike Trout. 

11 minutes ago, Lou said:

the end result is a 1-1 record 

Ok so here’s what happened. A number of us got an opportunity to help unfurl the opening day flag prior to the first pitch. We were all pumped up and excited about the Angels coming home after a crappy road trip. When the flag ceremony was completed we had to take it apart and put it away. You cannot hear what’s going on with the game while that is happening. Just imagine the stunned feeling we had when we walked through the turnstile and got our first peek at the scoreboard that showed we were already getting pounded 5-0. So frustration came quickly this season. Hopefully it gets better.

19 minutes ago, Lou said:

those are twittiots. they're worthless 

My buddy Eddie over at Halos Nation told me that the negativity has increased quite a bit over the past four seasons so it’s not just Angelswin. It’s the fanbase.