• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CNN quiet after backlash over flack's gushing over inauguration 'optics'

The Biden administration has deep ties to CNN, as former CNN global affairs analyst Antony Blinken has been selected to serve as secretary of state and Jen Psaki left her contributor gig at CNN to serve as press secretary. CNN’s head of communications Matt Dornic took to Twitter to compliment his old pals for their fireworks display celebrating the inauguration of President Joe Biden.

"’Head of Strategic Comms @CNN Worldwide,’ sucking up so bad to the Biden administration and underlining the reality that if anyone at CNN dares to critically and vigorously cover the Biden administration, they'd best find other work or risk a stern talking to," NewsBusters managing editor Curtis Houck wrote with to caption an image of the tweet.

13 minutes ago, Redondo said:

NY Times contributor who suggested Biden 'lynch Mike Pence' apologizes

Real classy guy.

Biden lovers showing their true colors.

You realize that an entire crowd of MAGAs were literally shouting "Hang Mike Pence!" at the Jan. 6 rally, right? I wonder if any of them have apologized yet.

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

You realize that an entire crowd of MAGAs were literally shouting "Hang Mike Pence!" at the Jan. 6 rally, right? I wonder if any of them have apologized yet.

Those are pieces of shit and don’t write for one of the largest newspapers though 

50 minutes ago, Redondo said:

McConnell condemns Biden's Day One executive actions

What did you think was going to happen Mitch?

You helped him get elected because you like going back to the old swamp ways.

It amazes me some people think that Trump wasn’t as swampy and corrupt as the others. 

Ready for gas prices to skyrocket?

Biden Halts Oil and Gas Leases, Permits on US Land and Water

The Biden administration has suspended new oil and gas leasing and drilling permits on U.S. lands and waters for 60 days as officials move to reverse the energy and environmental policies of the Trump administration.

https://www.usnews.com/news/business/articles/2021-01-21/biden-suspends-new-oil-and-gas-leases-permits-for-60-days

41 minutes ago, Taylor said:

But it's a fake story. It doesn't matter how plausible it seems. I could create a headline that says, "The Angels sign Trevor Bauer," which is plausible, but it's not true unless it's true.

I just checked the Babylon Bee and it’s not from them