• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Summer Fanfest Coed Softball Tournament

Chuck

Post those practice times Chuck...

Since I live in the Pacific Northwest I'm hoping one of you can gather some peeps from the team and get a practice or two in before our ballgame. 

I'll be practicing with my son up here who's a really good ballplayer before I head down. 

Since I live in the Pacific Northwest I'm hoping one of you can gather some peeps from the team and get a practice or two in before our ballgame. 

I'll be practicing with my son up here who's a really good ballplayer before I head down. 

I play in a men's league on Mondays, and Tracy & I play in a coed league on Wednesdays.  We're ready to throw down! 

I'm playing college ball so it's hard for me to get to a practice haha but lets go chucks team!

I can't remember the last time I ate more than two hotdogs at a single sitting.  I'd be terrible at it.  

Now, if we're talking about a bacon eating contest, I might be getting whatever comes after bronze.  

Corona, go ahead and show up I am sure I can use another player.

Right on dude, I played on your team 3 years ago, was in center field I think. Haven't played in a few months since my team disbanned but I'm sure I'll be fine.

To accommodate Victor Rojas the first game will be at 8:30 am PST.

So Mark Suzuki's team will face off against Adam's club at that time, followed by Stradling's team vs. mine thereafter.

The winner of the two will play in the championship. If Mark Suzuki's team beats Adam's team in the first game and Victor Rojas cannot make it for the championship (Third) game, Mark can select any players from either losing team of his choice since Victor was the first pick in the draft.