• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Summer Fanfest Coed Softball Tournament

Chuck

So glad I was able to come out and participate with all of you this year!  Wish the rest of the "HAMILTOWN" clan could've been at the game, but I heard that our presence was made at the tailgater.  Had such a great time not only watching and playing with all of you, but watching the kids play on the t-ball field with their parents and friends by their sides.  Such a touching moment in my personal history of baseball that I won't soon forget!

Stradling's team had a murderer's row of hitters.

Yk, next year introduce yourself, I'm not sure who you are. As far as Murderers Row, I don't know about that. Sadly some of my early picks, Soto and Glen couldn't make it. I remember both of them being very solid last year. I brought the shortstop, Iain, with me. He's an amazing player and I knew he's make a nice donation to the charity, he's also an Angel fan. Then we picked up half of Adams team. It was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to next year.

Yk, next year introduce yourself, I'm not sure who you are. As far as Murderers Row, I don't know about that. Sadly some of my early picks, Soto and Glen couldn't make it. I remember both of them being very solid last year. I brought the shortstop, Iain, with me. He's an amazing player and I knew he's make a nice donation to the charity, he's also an Angel fan. Then we picked up half of Adams team. It was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to next year.

I played third base in the first game.  The guy who had to slide twice, on the basepaths, without pads.  (of all the bitching I do about OOB with the Angels, damn if I was going to be called out for the same type of braindead play).

I'm bringing nametags next year.  Seriously.