• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is Adell really that good?

Torridd

Just now, Stradling said:

Says the guy who basically took his ball and went home.  Way to go kettle.  

And yet,  im still here, lol  
There is nothing im going to say to make you even consider it was anything other then what you think,  there never is on any topic. 
Its just funny to me that even considering we wasnt a god got me dogpiled.
Considering youve all banked our future on him, I hope youre right. 

1 minute ago, floplag said:

There is nothing im going to say to make you even consider it was anything other then what you think,  there never is on any topic. 

Well once again your narrative is nonsense, no one is banking our future on him.  We are banking our future on building a sustainable farm system that replenishes the major leagues with talent either by coming up and  performing or being used as pieces to get us major league talent.  Also stop with this whole act of me being the guy who doesn’t change his opinion, when you are exactly the same person.  No one changes your opinion on here.  We tell you he wasn’t disappointing at AA, but you claim he was and won’t listen to reason.  

3 minutes ago, floplag said:

Boy you sure love nailing yourself to a cross.

Did you know people can disagree with you? Just wondering. It doesn't mean they are attacking you or "dogpiling" on you. 

26 minutes ago, floplag said:

im well aware of that, doesnt change the facts.  
WEll see how this year goes, im willing to chalk it up to jitters, but the facts are still the facts.
You guys act like im trashing him or saying hes done... i think any logical assessment suggests he didnt do as well as they hoped he would.

Wonderful....  I'm offering perspective to those facts...   

"Logic", would argue they have to be tickled he was able to post a better than league average wRC+ in AA as a 19 year old...  But that would require a little perspective.  

Lastly, given I offered no opinions on what your comments meant, the inane talk about trashing you can stop now.

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Well once again your narrative is nonsense, no one is banking our future on him.  We are banking our future on building a sustainable farm system that replenishes the major leagues with talent either by coming up and  performing or being used as pieces to get us major league talent.  Also stop with this whole act of me being the guy who doesn’t change his opinion, when you are exactly the same person.  No one changes your opinion on here.  We tell you he wasn’t disappointing at AA, but you claim he was and won’t listen to reason.  

i never said he was disappointing, i said he didnt do as well as was hoped.  Youre the one that took it to extremes.

17 minutes ago, floplag said:

I get it just fine.
Sorry you make no effort to see views that dont align 100% with yours.

Says the guy that said this...

24 minutes ago, floplag said:

Whatever... he was god, discussion closed... lol  
I wouldnt trade him for Degrom and Realmuto...
There... better?  

Civility works both ways.

Just now, floplag said:

when did i get any exactly?  as Stradling said, nice kettle. 

Doc has been more than civil in attempting to engage with you.   I had not in any way attacked you either. 

Pointing out your hypocrisy isn't an attack, it's an appeal for you to practice what you preach.  Now if you want to pretend I was attacking you we can start over and I'll go that route.

Just stop already.