• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Super official Ryder Cup 2018 thread discussion

nate

Tee times for the afternoon session at the 2018 Ryder Cup were announced while the morning session was still going on. Here's a look at who will go out for the U.S. and European teams in the alternate portion of Day 1.

All times Eastern, Team USA vs. Team Europe

Match 1 (7:50 a.m.): Dustin Johnson and Rickie Fowler vs. Justin Rose and Henrik Stenson
Match 2 (8:05 a.m.): Bubba Watson and Webb Simpson vs. Rory McIlroy and Ian Poulter
Match 3 (8:30 a.m.): Phil Mickelson and Bryson DeChambeau vs. Sergio Garcia and Alex Noren
Match 4 (8:35 a.m.): Jordan Spieth and Justin Thomas vs. Francesco Molinari and Tommy Fleetwood.

So it's been a while since I've seen even part of an opening ceremony for the Ryder Cup.  But is what happened yesterday the norm now?  That looked absolutely like a Superbowl party for the introductions.  That really kind of got me excited, unfortunately I'll  miss it this weekend.

1 hour ago, nate said:

Not having Keopka out there is a crime.  Speith really has become a choker, he was a mess in the second session.

you obviously didn't watch the morning session., especially the front 9, when he was by far the best player on the course. 

Yeah, what I watched Spieth looked solid. Him and Thomas was a great pairing in both.

I liked that Furyk kept the two solid pairings the same for the afternoon, but the other two looks kind of suspect. But if Bryson or Webb carry the team and crush we call him a genius.

Pairings for tomorrow look interesting if you liked the morning sesh today.

18 hours ago, Lou said:

you obviously didn't watch the morning session., especially the front 9, when he was by far the best player on the course. 

You must have missed the second session where he completely duffed a few chip shots.

That said, he was good this morning too.