• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Super official Ryder Cup 2018 thread discussion

nate

1 hour ago, nate said:

You must have missed the second session where he completely duffed a few chip shots.

That said, he was good this morning too.

I saw it. everyone duffed it, so to single him out is puzzling.

that said, he just picked up his 3rd point. 

12 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

He may be a douche but he did get hooked up with Tiger for the pairings and Tiger sucked ass.  Only guy I feel worse for is Dechambeau getting stuck with Mickelson.

Tiger played a hell of a lot better than Reed. In one stage, Reed didn't hit the fairway until the 9th hole. The crowd was all over him. 

Also, Spieth didn't seem to have a problem with his partners. Reed can only blame himself for Spieth not wanting to play with him. Maybe if he wasn't such a douchebag, Jordan would want to be paired with him. 

13 minutes ago, Lou said:

Tiger played a hell of a lot better than Reed. In one stage, Reed didn't hit the fairway until the 9th hole. The crowd was all over him. 

Also, Spieth didn't seem to have a problem with his partners. Reed can only blame himself for Spieth not wanting to play with him. Maybe if he wasn't such a douchebag, Jordan would want to be paired with him. 

Perhaps, but Reed could have been partnered with a better player.  I don't blame Speith for wanting to play with Thomas.

it wasn't that Spieth wanted to be paired with Thomas, he just didn't want to be paired with Reed.

and come on, going into the Cup, nobody was saying "(name of player) should be paired with a better player than Tiger" 

There's a reason why Spieth doesn't like him. Who knows, maybe Tiger is the only guy that would play with him. 

Wow, someone on the team totally ripped Reed a new one.

http://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/24869884/usa-player-reportedly-blasts-back-patrick-reed

"He is so full of s---,'' a member of Team USA told the New York Post on Monday. "Blindsided, my ass. He begged to play with Tiger.''

I wonder if it was Speith

Whoever it was, I love it, fuck Reed, so over his shit.