• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday: 7/7 Dodgers @Angels

2 minutes ago, The Boogie Man said:

So I go to the river quite a bit and in the channel you can’t take glass.  I went to my local BevMo and had them order me 4 cases of it in 24 ounce cans just so I can drink them at the river.  $3 a can.  

I dont think I have ever seen it in cans. Only bottles.

I am by the channel usually two times a year. In laws are in LHC. Usually stop there on the way to and the way back from the house in Mexico. MIL is a "Channel Chick" with the local Elks Lodge. There might be drinking involved with those Elks, occasionally....................

Just now, WeatherWonk said:

I dont think I have ever seen it in cans. Only bottles.

I am by the channel usually two times a year. In laws are in LHC. Usually stop there on the way to and the way back from the house in Mexico. MIL is a "Channel Chick" with the local Elks Lodge. There might be drinking involved with those Elks, occasionally....................

Yea, I am sure there are.  Funny, my in laws also live there.  

3 hours ago, Troll Daddy said:

Now you’re just rambling because you really don’t have a clue  ... talking about old school lol

Do you believe that Eppler is happy with the lineup?

Maybe Valbuena is in the lineup so he can be scouted so a potential team might bite on him in a deal. Happens every once in a while.

3 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I believe it’s @Jeff Fletcher job to ask Scoiscia what the deal is here with his son.  

It’ll probably be a stupid baseball man response but whatever.  I’ll be looking forward to whatever it is. 

I certainly would have asked. 

But I’m off today. (I did leave a note for the writer working in my place to ask about it. I don’t know yet if he did.)