• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday: 7/7 Dodgers @Angels

6 minutes ago, Dick B Back said:

I actually like the stuff shown by Cole, Deck and Pena. Eppler seems to have done well on these dumpster dives and in a perfect world Pena would make a fine long reliever instead of Noe.

Ya some of these new relievers have looked less horrible.  McGuire is really surprising to me.  I thought for sure he’d be garbage. 

Noe Ramirez has just been over used.  I like him tho.  He’s a nice change of pace pitcher when you mix him in with a bunch of guys that throw hard. They definitley need to dial back on him though.  

28 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ya some of these new relievers have looked less horrible.  McGuire is really surprising to me.  I thought for sure he’d be garbage. 

Noe Ramirez has just been over used.  I like him tho.  He’s a nice change of pace pitcher when you mix him in with a bunch of guys that throw hard. They definitley need to dial back on him though.  

Agreed on Noe. 

Eppler's tenure has had too much success finding pitching that I expect a couple to surprise and stick. They're unfortunately being relied on a little too much and also being thrown right into the fire, so not much time for Eppler's staff to work on whatever they feel needs fixing and easy for them to be exposed.

11 hours ago, totdprods said:

Think I saw yesterday that the Astros have only used 5 SPs this year, and only 15 pitchers. The Angels have already used 12 different SPs and 29 pitchers total.

That's the stat of the year for this team. 

Explains a lot. Well, that and the offense disappearing for long stretches. I'm a little surprised we're still hovering around .500, but the 13-3 start is a factor there.