• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Mariners (6/12/2018)

6 hours ago, disarcina said:

Crunch time folks.

June 15 is Friday.

We losing games to our division rival --and unexpected front runner.

we're six back after tonight's game.

Halos need to turn this around starting now or we'll look back to this series vs. Seattle as the point in the year where the Halos season slipped away from playoff contender to another year without a post season appearance.

We play them again in Seattle for another series in early july

why we have played 9-10 of the first 19 games up there is beyond me 

not time to panic but close to it.

i feel bad for trout 

I know and I don’t know what he’s giving them signs for other than pick offs and pitch outs.  I’ll find the article later today about Jett Bandy.   But yea he doesn’t call the pitches.   Fletch confirmed it to when I asked.  My guess is if he was letting Jett Bandy call all the pitches he let’s all catchers do it.  

34 minutes ago, The Boogie Man said:

I know and I don’t know what he’s giving them signs for other than pick offs and pitch outs.  I’ll find the article later today about Jett Bandy.   But yea he doesn’t call the pitches.   Fletch confirmed it to when I asked.  My guess is if he was letting Jett Bandy call all the pitches he let’s all catchers do it.  

Where is Jett Bandy

3 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

So what's he doing all the time in the dugout when opposing players are batting, chasing flies?

On a recent broadcast Maldonado was rapt in attention at all the signs and signals coming from his manager between each pitch. I saw it with my own two eyes. 

You do not see that with every batter, so no he is not calling ALL the pitches.

3 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

So what's he doing all the time in the dugout when opposing players are batting, chasing flies?

He's signaling to the clubhouse guy - what Italian dish he wants for the post game spread.  If he points at his nose - it's spaghetti.  If he tugs at his ear - it's lasagna.  If he flashes two fingers - that means "extra sauce."

3 minutes ago, True Grich said:

He's signaling to the clubhouse guy - what Italian dish he wants for the post game spread.  If he points at his nose - it's spaghetti.  If he tugs at his ear - it's lasagna.  If he flashes two fingers - that means "extra sauce."

Don't mess up that order or you sit the next 2 weeks while big red keeps giving the pitchers pneumonia.

18 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Wtf is this thread still generating posts for a week later? 

Because I’m being attacked for talking about other players that aren’t on the angels and bc I talk about other major league teams so I’m a troll

Just now, failos said:

Click on any thread and there’s a good chance Lou will be bitching about the way people post. 

It’s the same odds as people disappearing when we put together some wins.  Or the same odds as AnaheimBob blaming Scioscia for something stupid.