• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Staying in Long Beach, but actually in Michigan City as I type this.

I was just there last Friday.  Indiana is a really shitty state.  Gary and Hobart must be two of the shittiest places in the country.  Made even more shitty by having to drive through Chicago.  We drove around west on the way back, added about 75 miles but saved two hours.

Also, fuck you

25 minutes ago, nate said:

I was just there last Friday.  Indiana is a really shitty state.  Gary and Hobart must be two of the shittiest places in the country.  Made even more shitty by having to drive through Chicago.  We drove around west on the way back, added about 75 miles but saved two hours.

Also, fuck you

There's no need for you to lash out like this. I said I'd have a Double Double in your honor. That's pretty nice of me.

14 hours ago, nate said:

Also, fuck you

13 hours ago, RallyMo said:

There's no need for you to lash out like this. I said I'd have a Double Double in your honor. That's pretty nice of me.

To add to this, we're not staying in Gary or Hobart.

The one and only thing wrong with where we are is the absolute lack of top notch fast food burgers.

@calscuf, could you please bring me a burger, but preferably by Wednesday? I'm not sure I can go another week like this.

21 hours ago, RallyMo said:

To add to this, we're not staying in Gary or Hobart.

The one and only thing wrong with where we are is the absolute lack of top notch fast food burgers.

@calscuf, could you please bring me a burger, but preferably by Wednesday? I'm not sure I can go another week like this.

I can probably fly one out to you.   

On 7/28/2018 at 9:30 PM, calscuf said:

After driving 4.5 days to get to Chicago (with my adorable, boner loving dog) I flew home last night to have a double double.  My wife thinks I did it to help her with the kids on the flight back to Chicago, but I do it to minimize my time away from DxDs.

I’ll do the same in 3 weeks.

#shouldibringbackcoldinofornate?

Just the fries.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/opinion/the-conversation/sd-in-n-stout-beer-offends-in-n-out-trademark-20180815-htmlstory.html

A brewery was dumb enough to rip off In N Out's I.P.  and tag them in an Instagram photo doing it. Anyway, InO responded with a good cease and desist letter. I think the whole thing was a marketing ploy by the brewery.

Went to the Culver City In N Out.  Holy smokes In N Out needs to move that one.  Small parking lot, that I'm surprised the other tenants don't complain about.  Small restaurant, seating for 38 according to the sign, but it seemed more like for 20.  The drive through line snaked all the way through the single lane parking lot, and out onto the street.  There was barely any room for anyone to pass the drive through line.  And if you parked on the drive through line side, I can see it taking a good 10-15 minutes to get out, depending on the mood of the people waiting in line.  But the burgers were the usual.  Ordered them with extra chili's for the first time and it definitely made it worth it.

The very easy answer is we are much busier than when we built the locations.  So the INO in Culver City happens to be in the same parking lot as the busiest Costco in the US.  This INO was nothing special until the last several years.  My guess is it sells 3 times what it sold when it opened.  

4 minutes ago, calscuf said:

INO is the worst neighbor.  Everyone in a strip mall with INO knows that.

Yea, when I was at the INO in Anaheim Hills as the store manager, I talked to the other tenants in our little strip mall.  One was a dentist the other was a Togos.  Both places became much busier after the INO opened.  So we may cause traffic, but being in our drive lane allows the little family dentist to be visible.  Togo’s I am assuming got our run offs.