Jump to content
  • Welcome to AngelsWin.com

    AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

    Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

    Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

     

  • AngelsWin.com's Charity of the Month

And in Fast Food News Part 2


Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, RallyMo said:

I'm in Indiana right now. We're in a place where if we look across the lake, Wisconsin would be straight ahead. You'd think they could find space for an In-N-Out somewhere here past all this water, but nope. Sorry, @nate. I'll have a Double Double in your honor when I get back to Texas. Stay strong.

 

20180728_092726.jpg

Are you in Michigan City?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Staying in Long Beach, but actually in Michigan City as I type this.

I was just there last Friday.  Indiana is a really shitty state.  Gary and Hobart must be two of the shittiest places in the country.  Made even more shitty by having to drive through Chicago.  We drove around west on the way back, added about 75 miles but saved two hours.

Also, fuck you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, nate said:

I was just there last Friday.  Indiana is a really shitty state.  Gary and Hobart must be two of the shittiest places in the country.  Made even more shitty by having to drive through Chicago.  We drove around west on the way back, added about 75 miles but saved two hours.

Also, fuck you

There's no need for you to lash out like this. I said I'd have a Double Double in your honor. That's pretty nice of me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After driving 4.5 days to get to Chicago (with my adorable, boner loving dog) I flew home last night to have a double double.  My wife thinks I did it to help her with the kids on the flight back to Chicago, but I do it to minimize my time away from DxDs.

I’ll do the same in 3 weeks.

#shouldibringbackcoldinofornate?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, nate said:

I was just there last Friday.  Indiana is a really shitty state.  Gary and Hobart must be two of the shittiest places in the country.  Made even more shitty by having to drive through Chicago.  We drove around west on the way back, added about 75 miles but saved two hours.

Also, fuck you

 

13 hours ago, RallyMo said:

There's no need for you to lash out like this. I said I'd have a Double Double in your honor. That's pretty nice of me.

To add to this, we're not staying in Gary or Hobart.

The one and only thing wrong with where we are is the absolute lack of top notch fast food burgers.

@calscuf, could you please bring me a burger, but preferably by Wednesday? I'm not sure I can go another week like this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

 

To add to this, we're not staying in Gary or Hobart.

The one and only thing wrong with where we are is the absolute lack of top notch fast food burgers.

@calscuf, could you please bring me a burger, but preferably by Wednesday? I'm not sure I can go another week like this.

I can bring you White Castle.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, RallyMo said:

 

To add to this, we're not staying in Gary or Hobart.

The one and only thing wrong with where we are is the absolute lack of top notch fast food burgers.

@calscuf, could you please bring me a burger, but preferably by Wednesday? I'm not sure I can go another week like this.

I can probably fly one out to you.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/28/2018 at 9:30 PM, calscuf said:

After driving 4.5 days to get to Chicago (with my adorable, boner loving dog) I flew home last night to have a double double.  My wife thinks I did it to help her with the kids on the flight back to Chicago, but I do it to minimize my time away from DxDs.

I’ll do the same in 3 weeks.

#shouldibringbackcoldinofornate?

Just the fries.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...