• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 6/8 Angels @ Twins: Fernandez starting at 1B

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

I was being obtuse.

as far as I know, Barria can be called up 

Oh ok. I thought you knew something about this that I didn’t know.  The only way he could come back up before ten days would be if someone goes on the DL.  Now what I don’t know is if he can be called up now since they already replaced the injured player on the roster with someone else.  

2 minutes ago, stanick88 said:

I was telling the truth. But it’s fine if you want to be an ass about it. 

Ha. I'm calling bullshit. If it were true, why didn't it autocorrect it the first time you used it? 

"Meaning, I do not have hope for Hermosillo. He was a below average minor league hitter with a career 267 Batting average. So he will likely be a below average major LEAUGE hitter. "

Autocorrect only saves errors when you save them that way. 

Why is it so difficult for people to just admit they screwed up? 

8 minutes ago, The Boogie Man said:

He has had nearly 300 at bats in the big leagues and has struck out 37% of the time.  

With a not-terrible 322 OBP. He walks a lot. He's always going to have a crap batting average.  What's weird is that his crazy power has not translated to the bigs. If it did, he'd be a league average RF. If it really did, he might even be able to be a little better than average. 

I'm willing to give him more chance to see if the power finally shows up in MLB. 

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

what exactly is a "self spelling nazi"? 

According to covfefe, not Trump? 

(sorry, really don't want to go down politics lane on here, just couldn't think of a better snarky reply) 

38 minutes ago, Lou said:

Ha. I'm calling bullshit. If it were true, why didn't it autocorrect it the first time you used it? 

"Meaning, I do not have hope for Hermosillo. He was a below average minor league hitter with a career 267 Batting average. So he will likely be a below average major LEAUGE hitter. "

Autocorrect only saves errors when you save them that way. 

Why is it so difficult for people to just admit they screwed up? 

You should read my post again. I  freely admitted to spelling it wrong, as that is the reason why I was auto corrected,  because I had spelled it wrong in the past. So I literally admitted to screwing up. 

Why is it so hard for people to just admit that they are being an ass 

Just now, stormngt said:

Why add Pujols? He is here for four more years or until he wants to retire early.  

Agree regarding valbueno and young

And Pujols has had some clutch hits. I’m not saying Pujols is doing great. But we have far worse concerns than Pujols.