• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 6/8 Angels @ Twins: Fernandez starting at 1B

2 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Kinsler, Simba (when activated), Trout, Upton, Pujols, ...

Pujols is the worst by far of those #2 through #5 hitters.

Kinsler 215 ba and 668 ops.  I know they guy his hitting better but I think you second sentence is a hypobole.

8 hours ago, GrittyVeterans said:

Lol @ .680 OPS is "Fine"

His OPS+ is under 90. He's a huge problem in the cleanup spot, Strad

I’ll say it again, we have a team with no one that can play right field and right this minute either Valbuena or Marte at third.  We have bullpen problems.  Yet you constantly bitch about Albert like that’s going to change anything.  When everyone was healthy he was our sixth best hitter, now he’s probably our fourth best hitter, since two of our top four hitters just hit the DL.  Oh and we’ve won five in a row.  

2 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Exactly.

If we had a lineup full of Mookie Betts's and Jose Altuve's, Albert would still bat 4th.

This is like bitching that Scioscia should have been fired years ago, but not blaming him for what has happened recently, yet you still want to fire him, just because.  

Well those guys aren’t in the line up, but we still bitch that Albert is where he is or where he was.  

15 minutes ago, The Boogie Man said:

I was afraid of that.  So with the two days off they figured they can mix and match until they NEED him.  

the next "TBA" day in the rotation is Tuesday, June 12th. Barria will be eligible to pitch that game. 

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

Exactly.

If we had a lineup full of Mookie Betts's and Jose Altuve's, Albert would still bat 4th.

Remember when everyone bitched about Scioscia would never move Pujols from the 3 spot? Then we traded for Upton and guess what happened?

You guys are full of shit!