• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Blue Jays (5/22/2018)

Chuck

Listening on Sirius/XM and the Jays broadcast - the last hit by Morales and the hit by Smoak would have been outs if the Angels shift like most teams do in those situations.

Richards has a mangina 

Chris Young sucks.  There is no way he should be in a major league lineup let alone on a major league roster.  He's literally worthless.  There are probably ten players in this or we could trot out in RF that I would be in favor of over Young.  

Kinsler is done and I called it from the beginning.  I drank the cool aid for awhile, but I'm done with it.  He just can't hit anymore.  

7 minutes ago, krAbs said:

Canada is actually a very ethnically and culturally diverse place, with over 20% of its population being made up of immigrants. It ranks as more diverse than the United States both in the Fearon list and the Alesina et al analysis.

How many blacks?

3 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

Chris Young sucks.  There is no way he should be in a major league lineup let alone on a major league roster.  He's literally worthless.  There are probably ten players in this or we could trot out in RF that I would be in favor of over Young.  

Yeah and he still makes $2 million.

14 minutes ago, krAbs said:

Canada is actually a very ethnically and culturally diverse place, with over 20% of its population being made up of immigrants. It ranks as more diverse than the United States both in the Fearon list and the Alesina et al analysis.

giphy.gif

Except for its Far east Atlantic regions of Nova Scotia & New Foundland which is overly white like the country of Poland.

Its Nova Scotia Canada where they film that show called "Trailer Park Boys".