• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Blue Jays (5/22/2018)

Chuck

1 minute ago, TroutField said:

Looks like a Mike Scioscia team, that’s for sure. 

Yep, Sosh is like, “Hey Billy, give me a shitty pen and a bench of Valbuena, Marte and Young, you know how I love and excel with one dimensional teams with shitty pens”

4 minutes ago, SuperTroopers said:

Yep, Sosh is like, “Hey Billy, give me a shitty pen and a bench of Valbuena, Marte and Young, you know how I love and excel with one dimensional teams with shitty pens”

I meant how there is zero fire in any of the team, they push across one run when they are down 3 in the 8th on yet another Kinsler pop up, high fives all around guys! Great job.. 

4th place behind the A’s And Mariners now.. think about that, with all the talent on this team they are not better than the A’s 

1 minute ago, TroutField said:

I meant how there is zero fire in any of the team, they push across one run when they are down 3 in the 8th on yet another Kinsler pop up, high fives all around guys! Great job.. 

4th place behind the A’s And Mariners now.. think about that, with all the talent on this team they are not better than the A’s 

Well it is a good thing the season is 162 games.  If you think there is a chance that either of those teams finish above the Angels in the standings, I will put my money where my mouth is.  Pick the wager, any amount, The Angels will finish ahead of both of those teams in the standings this year.  

1 minute ago, SuperTroopers said:

No, not yet. But I think we are getting close to them making a decision on Kinsler.  Give one of the kids 6 weeks to see if they are ready, if not you can go to the trade market to find a 2nd baseman.  

Losing 6 of 7 games to teams including the Jays and Rays. No better time than now

2 minutes ago, SuperTroopers said:

No, not yet. But I think we are getting close to them making a decision on Kinsler.  Give one of the kids 6 weeks to see if they are ready, if not you can go to the trade market to find a 2nd baseman.  

How is it not time to DFA a guy like Valbuena or Chris Young?

Do you think they have any chance of turning it around? I just don't see the upside. At least I somewhat see the thought process with giving Kole and KInsler more time